PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Light fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the big turnaround moment for the Sox in '04, when Varitek punched A-Rod? Something like that?

Dominant aggressives always win.
Darwin said so.:snob:

Anyone else stumble upon this?

Guy claims to be Matt Light's brother. No way of knowing but this is the same story I was hearing about what started the fight - and it was clear to me that Crowder, with his laughing, was happy to have instigated a fight

Crowder deserved to get the beat down from Matt Light.. **truth inside*** - Sports and Racing - NFL Message Board - GameFAQs

Crowder deserved to get the beat down from Matt Light.
marklight
Posted 11/23/2008 8:01:14 PM
message detail He was talking trash - saying horrendous things about Matt's wife the whole game. How did he know Matt's wife? -he was givin info from Akin Ayodele who used to play with Matt at Purdue. Matt used to own Ayodele during practice hence Ayodele has held a grudge ever since.

Matt and his wife run one of the most productive NFL charities and are extremely giving and kind people. The trash talking had been going on the whole game, Light told the refs to end it or he was going to. So when Crowder lined up against Light on the field goal (which was out of formation for Crowder meaning that he purposely lined up against Matt to start crap) Light took the time to punish him for all of his crap. Hence why Crowder was smiling after he got punched in the face twice, and the refs ejected both of them.

Think about it, why would the refs eject Crowder if he wasn't deserving of punishment on that play. That ladies and gentleman is the truth whether you like it or not. I know this because... well look at my screen name.

Anyways vote for Matt Light in the pro bowl not only because he deserves to go this year (he's having an amazing season) but because he beats down @#$@#$ on the field and his charity that helps kids is awesome.

I've come to like Matt more and more.
He used to piss me off when he would whiff on the
speedy DEs but he really is a good blocker man to man.

Hair pulling is something us girls do.

Crowder should have been punched in the jewels.

Shame on you, Light.

Just one thing one this. Light's knee was still on the ground when Crowder
makes his move towards Light. Crowder hit Light with two fists extended
around Light's head and was trying to escape... back away ... when light
grabed his hair to prevent his cowardly retreat.
Crowder's intention was to hit and run ... knowing Light was not fast enough
to pursue him. Would have worked if it wasn't for his hair.:)

Dominant aggressives always win.
Darwin said so.:snob:

To that I say, Let's take that (newly-found/re-discovered?) aggression and run the ball (from 2-back sets) more often on short-yardage situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back