PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Light fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would we shocked if you even got a chance to talk to him. Crowder is a beast at mlb, he hits hard, he's a Parcell guy.

In my mind. Matt Light will get 1 game and a hefty fine. I don't think Crowder will get suspended just a hefty fine. I think Crowder saved himself from a suspension by running away from Light, while light throw 4 or more punches.

Didnt Crowder throw the first punch?..

I loved the confrontation...but it's definitely gonna cost Matt a game. That's what happens when you throw a beating on a little beyatch.

Bad choice by Light. Our OL is precarious as it is.

It's very doubtful, but maybe, a heavy fine, with zero tolerance for the next time Light does something. Hell, let's enjoy the win and analyze tomorrow morning...:D

Light is suspended until the start of 2010 while Crowder gets a medal for standing up to the Patriots and all that is evil.

Originally Posted by KTown

In my mind. Matt Light will get 1 game and a hefty fine. I don't think Crowder will get suspended just a hefty fine. I think Crowder saved himself from a suspension by running away from Light, while light throw 4 or more punches.

What an angry Pats! NFL needs money right now. A fine is the only way.

Didnt Crowder throw the first punch?..

It looked that way, but the talking heads and idiot fans will be crying about the Big Bad Patriots fighting and running up the score tomorrow.

It looked that way, but the talking heads and idiot fans will be crying about the Big Bad Patriots fighting and running up the score tomorrow.

Yup and no one will mention how Cassel is the first player in NE to get two 400 yard games.....

Thanks for the video link... looks like after the pull down crowder and light both start to shove and then the fists come flying. may even look like crowder starts the first shove. i will be surprised if there is more than a 1 game suspension

I was hoping at the end that we would onside kick in hopes of getting a field goal to go over 50. I liked it last year when we "ran up the score." Just kidding (not entirely...).

Both players walked off the field smiling and laughing at each other. Not sure how much of that was just gamesmanship or just covering up for their stupidity.

I'm going to predict 2-3 game suspension for Light and 1 game for Cowarder. Light looked a lot more viscous, but Cowarder should be to be suspended to for his actions.

I'm going to predict 2-3 game suspension for Light and 1 game for Cowarder. Light looked a lot more viscous, but Cowarder should be to be suspended to for his actions

Id be surprised if they dont both get the same length suspension.

I don't believe either will be suspended..........in a 'match penalty' like this, they will probably both be fined, but there is no logic to suspending

crowder started it and if they review the entire game, they will see crowder was starting crap the entire game

crowder looked like someone showcasing for a potential new employer

Hair pulling is something us girls do.

Crowder should have been punched in the jewels.

Shame on you, Light.

Id be surprised if they dont both get the same length suspension.

It certainly looked like Light took it further then Cowarder. Cowarder was the one running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots