PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Light Being Sued Over Nightclub Altercation

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are gold diggers everywhere.....why so late in filing the suit??? One would have thought if there really was a problem authorities would have acted...

Maybe he learned the nose-breaking technique from his Crowder altercation...

Last edited:
We sure could have used some of that alleged nastiness a few years ago . . .;):mad::(

Interesting that video of the entire affairs shows NO ONE throwing a punch. The police report also says he had a scrape and a black eye. Now, suddenly, TWO YEARS later, there's news of "majory surgery" and two black eyes, yadda yadda yadda.

I suspect that the interior designer, now safely holed up in Korea, is embellishing the tale quite a bit. Perhaps he's got some debts ne needs paid, and sees Matt Light as an ATM?

This reminds me a great deal of the Randy Moss Assault incident. Someone needs money and sees the player as an easy mark.

This whole story smells, and I would venture that had Matt Light actually hit the little fellow, that he wouldn't have gotten up so quickly. :eek:

Just my 2-cent's worth. :cool:

Respects,

maybe they are jealous matt light don't make a charity to help out their silly club. Can't people find better ways to get money.

Someone should do a comparison: the number of lawsuits involving nightclubs and an NFL player vs. the number of lawsuits involving nightclubs and a defendant from the general population.

Probably bogus, but "may have pushed someone out of the way" was a really stupid thing to say.

That's what lawyers are for, Matt.

[Of course he could claim that he often tries to push people out of the way to little effect. Sorry, couldn't help it.:(]

Sounds like someone is looking for Light to pick up the tab for his nose job.

Sounds like someone is looking for Light to pick up the tab for his nose job.

Why would it take that long to sue him? The guy is just trying to get money thats all!!

When I read this, the first thing that came to mind is someone wants their 15 minutes of face time..

Good luck getting that video off the reservation.

They'll never find out what happened.

Might as well have gotten into a fight with Matt at a club in Mexico.

The guy is lucky it was Light instead of Mankins or he would be filing suit under the name Jacobrina instead of Jacob.

The guy is lucky it was Light instead of Mankins or he would be filing suit under the name Jacobrina instead of Jacob.

lmao. Mankins is one dude you do not want to mess with.

We sure could have used some of that alleged nastiness a few years ago . . .;):mad::(

Yeah....maybe if he had been that physical during the SB against the Gints.....we would have won the damned thing!

Yeah....maybe if he had been that physical during the SB against the Gints.....we would have won the damned thing!

Can't blame that all on Light. The entire interior of the line got beat down.

Certainly would put a whole new meaning into "tearing him a new one"...

Watch this thing get thrown out of court due to lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes