PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Cassel sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already tell, Moss thinks he sucks, I guarantee you that. Did you see his presser, 81 had to bite his tongue. It's time to make a change.....

you might want to go look at the record books. brady sucked terribly in his second game.

That would require reading, which is a skill NTC does not possess.

I can already tell, Moss thinks he sucks, I guarantee you that. Did you see his presser, 81 had to bite his tongue. It's time to make a change.....

Welker didn't think highly about Cassel either but he didn't publicly say it.

I don't know why the hell we still keep cassuck.

Welker didn't think highly about Cassel either but he didn't publicly say it.

I don't know why the hell we still keep cassuck.

I bet Welker was thinking Cassel owes him a dinner for making Cassel looked good on that "just missed" interception reception...

Last edited:
Matt Cassel doesn't suck, the play calling and the OL sucked today.

Maybe a player who hasn't started since high school shouldn't be trying to lead the patriots.
I agree that we are asking way too much from the kid. Being the scout QB and calling in the plays is more consistent with his skill set and experience.

It's also his second career start in the college or the NFL...you are expecting way too much out of the kid

Cassel is GARBAGE.

I am shocked that he didn't get cut after pre-season.

He's not even a CFL calibre starter.

Horrible. Lack of insurance at back up QB has cost us the season.

1 td, 1 int, 130-150yrds, 6-8yards per pass...3 field goals

That's our offense for the rest of the year if Cassel is the starter

haha u guys are brutal but i like fans that speak the truth..i hate when ppl try to lighten the situation..we are in real danger if something isnt done soon..cassell just doesnt seem to have any poise when there is pressure..i dont think he has much confidence & i can tell our recievers are already started to get fed up with these 5 yard passes..we have one of the best damn receivers ever (moss) & hes averaging like 20 yards a game..

haha u guys are brutal but i like fans that speak the truth..i hate when ppl try to lighten the situation..we are in real danger if something isnt done soon..cassell just doesnt seem to have any poise when there is pressure..i dont think he has much confidence & i can tell our recievers are already started to get fed up with these 5 yard passes..we have one of the best damn receivers ever (moss) & hes averaging like 20 yards a game..

jcrack - I feel the exact same way. I hate it when people try to lighten it up! We gotta be real....Matt Cassel sucks and we're done. If I was Randy Moss, shiet I wouldn't go for that ball either....I'd save all my energy for next season and try not to get hurt.

Welker made Cassel look like a sucky player. If we didn't have Welker, Cassel would've looked worst: embarrassment!

sorry..i know some people are blindly loyal to whoever is Qb'ing this team, but he just does...:singing:

Prove me wrong.

He can't pass accurately unless there is NO pressure on him.
He has no vision in the pocket...
When he does see the rush, he seems to run right back into trouble
Other than the one INT, there should have been at least 2 more today
How can he not find open receivers against that defense ????

Everybody knows we are just going to be throwing screens and short routes..how many long passes have we thrown?

Somethings not working...

Okay so prove me wrong, this is overly pessimistic i know - more to spark a good convo but damn, we looked awful today:eek:
All right, time to put you in there.

sorry..i know some people are blindly loyal to whoever is Qb'ing this team, but he just does...:singing:

Prove me wrong.

Everybody knows we are just going to be throwing screens and short routes..how many long passes have we thrown?

Okay so prove me wrong, this is overly pessimistic i know - more to spark a good convo but damn, we looked awful today:eek:

hmmmmmmmmmm :trolls:

same was true when brady replaced bledsoe and he looked 1,000x better

Perhaps you weren't around in 2001.

Watch tape of the first time Brady played the Dolphins. Maybe you'll learn something interesting.

Maybe a player who hasn't started since high school shouldn't be trying to lead the patriots.
I agree that we are asking way too much from the kid. Being the scout QB and calling in the plays is more consistent with his skill set and experience.

Actually, he started last week against the Jets.

There is only one way to get experience.

He's a back-up QB. How many other teams in the NFL have back-up QB's that suck?

Almost all of them.

You just have to hope that he doesn't cause the team to lose games.

If you watched yesterday's game and felt that Cassel lost the game for us, you and I were watching very different things.

yeah this is not cool!

patzchick

Prove me wrong.

Well, there's one item off the to-do list! :D

(sorry about the necro, tough to resist on a day like today...)

Yeah I mean he didn't even throw that huge pass to moss when he first entered the KC game just some short pass.

Well, there's one item off the to-do list! :D

(sorry about the necro, tough to resist on a day like today...)

Good find.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back