PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Cassel Q&A, 11/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Matt Cassel made his weekly appearance with the media hordes today down in Foxborough, and he touched on a variety of topics, including the Buffalo defense, his own development as a quarterback and what he was thinking when he was lined up wide in New England’s wildcat offense against the Colts Sunday night. (One caveat [...]

More...

Cassel said:
For me, obviously, from week one to week eight, it’s a much different challenge. Week two and three, you are trying to gather yourself and understand what your role is and grow into that leadership role. And now, it’s more, we’ve kind of defined that aspect and we’re moving forward as an offense and trying to get better each and every week.

I found this interesting as the evidence backs up his statement with his steady improvements the past few weeks. Apparently it has a lot to do with comfort in his role.

Last edited:
My favorite line:
On whether or not he’s done anything with Wes Welker to build the chemistry… Not really. I just tell him to get open and throw him the ball.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back