PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Cassel postgame Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Thanks to the Miami PR staff, here’s a look at some postgame Q&A from Matt Cassel: (On having two consecutive 400 yard passing games)- “I’m happy about it, there’s no doubt. I’m just happy about the fact that we were able to win and put together a great outing today and continue to move forward offensively. [...]

More...

Thanks to the Miami PR staff, here’s a look at some postgame Q&A from Matt Cassel: (On having two consecutive 400 yard passing games)- “I’m happy about it, there’s no doubt. I’m just happy about the fact that we were able to win and put together a great outing today and continue to move forward offensively. [...]

More...

Chris.....thanks for taking the time to post all this stuff.....appreciate it

Thanks Chris.

He certainly sounds look a very well composed and mature person, doesn't he? Loved that answer where he admits that he has still got a lot to learn.

Loved that answer where he admits that he has still got a lot to learn.
That's his way of telling the Rams, Lions, Vikings, et al, know that he has a HUGE upside :D

Cassel had two problems a few weeks ago, an inconsistent long ball and the red zone. His long ball is still inconsistent. But after 7 TD throws in his first 9 games he has had 6 TD throws in his last 2 games. Little Matty is growing up before our eyes, we should be so proud.

That's his way of telling the Rams, Lions, Vikings, et al, know that he has a HUGE upside :D

No kidding! Hope the kid manages to do better in the remaining games and generates a lot of demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes