PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MATSUI - Very Ugly Injury.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Best wishes to Matsui. What a shame an iron man player like Matsui suffers an ugly injury on a somewhat routine play.

Though I hate the pinstripe uniform, Matsui is one of the players i like and admire...he is a class guy who brings honor to the game. Hopefully, the injury does not impair him playing next year or in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
F.B.N. said:
Best wishes to Matsui. What a shame an iron man player like Matsui suffers an ugly injury on a somewhat routine play.

Though I hate the pinstripe uniform, Matsui is one of the players i like and admire...he is a class guy who brings honor to the game. Hopefully, the injury does not impair him playing next year or in life.

He's long been the bane of the Red Sox whenever they play... but how can you not respect the guy? No smack - just puts it all out on the field.

everything you say about matsui is correct but i have to be honest i hope hes out for the rest of the year .the more injuries that happen to the stinkees the better .i just wish it happened to damon .

patriotspride said:
everything you say about matsui is correct but i have to be honest i hope hes out for the rest of the year .the more injuries that happen to the stinkees the better .i just wish it happened to damon .

Come on man, show some class, you never wish the worst for any player, opposing team or not, they are all human, all just guys earning a paycheck.

That said, wow, that was ugly. And wow, he still got the ball and chucked it, still finished the play. Patrick Pass needs to watch that video and see how to handle pain a little better.

If a guy that has his wrist broken like that can still throw a baseball, a guy with a tweaked hammy should still tote the rock while untouched. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
F.B.N. said:

Agree with you! When I saw that play, it just put shivers down my spine the way his hand bent backward. Yet he still found the ball and made the throw!

well

What amazed me was the fact that he still got up (sort of) and threw the ball with his hand dangling there. In addition, he didn't look to be showing the kind of pain he should have--it looked ugly! He didn't show much pain, even the ESPN announcers (berman and morgan) didn't realized he was injured until a few moments had passed becuase he didn't show it.

Now i don't wish harm on anyone but it looks like he will be gone for a while. He's having surgery today and then he's in for no doubt a long rehab. Wrist injuries are tough to come back from when you swing a bat for a living!

Brownfan80 said:
Come on man, show some class, you never wish the worst for any player, opposing team or not, they are all human, all just guys earning a paycheck.

That said, wow, that was ugly. And wow, he still got the ball and chucked it, still finished the play. Patrick Pass needs to watch that video and see how to handle pain a little better.

If a guy that has his wrist broken like that can still throw a baseball, a guy with a tweaked hammy should still tote the rock while untouched. lol.
you dont have to worry about matsui i think hes got enough money to get by on:rolleyes: f uck the stinkees i hope they all go down hard

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back