Welcome to PatsFans.com

Massarotti continues his weekly -ve article

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SVN, Jan 12, 2007.

1. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

2. cblesz

cblesz Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Read it. He's a boob. Well, at least nobody can accuse our writers/journalists of being homers...
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  3. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1

That negative little elf should go back to the North Pole. Didn't Santa head out of here about 3 weeks ago?
  4. patfanken

patfanken On the Roster

Ratings:
    +400 / 13 / -8

#91 Jersey

Massarotti know NOTHING about football, and HE KNOWS IT. Unfortunately this is the big sports story this week and rags like the Herald make EVERYONE the have on staff write "something". I cringe everytime I read something he writes on football. He is obviously out of his depth. His columns would be concidered bad posts on this board.

Clearly I should be writing this column, and since I am also a Tufts grad, the transition should be easy. :D
  5. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

BSM has a great "Mediot" of the week section for people similar to massarotti

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/gameday/

6. vyrago

vyrago Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Say what's with his voice anyway? I get a headache just listening to him.
  7. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +313 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Another example of a baseball writer trying to write about football.......and showing he is literally out of his league.

Masarotti compares what Esiason said about the Patriots Mystique with the 86 year Curse against the Red Sox..

Anyone see the yawning difference?

Esiason is referring to what the Pats have done WITH THIS COACH AND MANY OF THE SAME PERSONNEL. Masaorotti is equating that with a "Curse" that went back to the days before radio, over 15 Managers and NO ONE ALIVE in 2004 with the same team as in 1919 (the first year of the "Curse").

Of course to a football neophyte like Masarotti, it's all the same.
  8. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -3

idiot, he added the "pro bowl" argument, he found a way to incorperate the Red Sox into it. The pro bowl argument is so lame. They have some talented players like Tomlinson and Gates. But Merriman is a cheating scumbag who uses steroids to make himself talented. Other than that I see the Patriots, just as talented as the Chargers. I have never heard of this guy but he sure seems like a moron. Dont talk about football when you dont know squat about it, jackass.

And this idiot states even if the Patriots do play their best game then the Chargers will play their best game therefore the Pats will lose. Umm excuse me, but when one team plays their best game, then wouldnt the other team get crushed or look bad thanks to the other team? You cant have two teams who play their best game all season because then the defenses would have to play bad to let the offenses look like world beaters, or the defenses would have to play lights out, so wouldnt that mean the offenses stunk?. It'd be a tie or the defenses would have to allow 40 points a piece.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  9. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

writers like these are the reason for all the -vity surrounding the baseball team...they are are now bringing in the same logic here ...all these jokers wish the pats lose because they can write more crap because they just cant do any +ve writing becos of the red sox roots