Welcome to PatsFans.com

Massachusetts transgender inmate, still waiting for a judge to rule on sex-change req

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, Aug 11, 2009.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Whats e⋅lec⋅trol⋅y⋅sis :confused: Whatever it is its... Buisness as usual. ;)

Massachusetts transgender inmate, still waiting for a judge to rule on sex-change request, now seeks electrolysis - MassLive.com

BOSTON (AP) --A convicted killer who has been waiting for years for a judge in Boston to rule on a request for a sex-change operation is now asking to be allowed electrolysis treatments.

Michelle Kosilek was born as Robert and has been living as a woman in an all-male prison in Norfolk after being sentenced to life for the murder of his wife, Cheryl, in 1990.

Prison officials oppose Kosilek's request for surgery, saying the sex change would pose security problems.
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +376 / 1 / -9

Re: Massachusetts transgender inmate, still waiting for a judge to rule on sex-change

The world is going insane, Noah better start building another Ark.............

If I could change into a women I'd let all my friends Bang Me
  3. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Re: Massachusetts transgender inmate, still waiting for a judge to rule on sex-change

Aren't you glad you lived to see it, you cheap slut :bricks:
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +376 / 1 / -9

"hi charlie"
    "i'm not charlie i'm mary"
    "you look like charlie"
    "i used to be charlie"
    "oh"

'hey mary'
    "what"
    "you show me yours and i'll show you mine"
    "ok"
    "WOW"
  5. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Crime does'nt pay.........

[​IMG]
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +212 / 3 / -10

If you're in prison, who care if you want a sex change? I'd be happier if the inmate were left to suffer in the body he was born with. And that's the way it should be.

So our tax dollars should HELP this idiot? I don't think so!:rolleyes:
  7. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Why should the state be on the hook for an unneeded surgical procedure for a convicted killer?:confused:

Oh, BTW Harryboy. These days you don't have to get a sex change. You can still bang all of your *buddies.:eek:

* Providing they are all consenting adults.:snob:
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

It has been denied.. thank goodness, Michelle Kosilek must be a security nightmare for correctional officers...

FYI to all you righties, the Judge is a Reagan appointee... so he has to have made a really great decision

Transgender Inmate Michelle Kosilek Denied Electrolysis - wbztv.com

9. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Maybe IT will catch a break, doesn't Obama's health care plan call for manditory sex changes. :rolleyes:
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

F..ing Reagan Republican Judge left the door open for him to come back... imagine all the "empathy" he showed here..
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +376 / 1 / -9

I know, I never thought of that.........
  12. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Damn republican actavist judges.
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +376 / 1 / -9

Reagan Appointee:
    Nobodys perfect
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

Some think they are.. see Republicans...
  15. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Bait laid ou...

Down goes another thread Darryl doesn't like :rolleyes:
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

Because it turned into a discussion about Reagan Appointed Activist Judges???.. note you offered a lot to this discussion.. just jump on in with the personal attacks, that is beneficial to this or any discussion.
  17. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Because who chose the judge has nothing to do with this...you singled him out to spark another war of words with the "righties" to bury something you didn't like yet again.

Why not, since they don't apply to you why the hell should the also apply to me! :rolleyes:
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

The Judge made the decision to leave it open.. the Judge has everything to do with this case, if a Dem did it the issue would be begged all over the place.. you came out of the blue with a personal attack, are you that paranoid about being a republican or are you one of those who claim not to be a republican.. but a conservative or maybe a liberatarian... or maybe the triple whammy an independent.
  19. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +212 / 3 / -10

The bottom line is whether you're democrat or republican, no INMATE deserves sex change operations...period! Why would any of us want our tax totals spent on such total waste? I can't think of a bigger waste of tax revenue than this.

It shouldn't even be a point for debate. What is the author putting forth for readers to discuss?
  20. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

If by author you mean me it as nothing to do with a debate. Does everything HAVE to be a debate or discussion? Can't something be posted because its so outragious that everyone can see it and shake their head at the absurdity. The absurdity of some of the things that go on in our society. For once everyone can agree on something.