Welcome to PatsFans.com

Massachusetts: Law and Disorder

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

This is fukcing dispicable. I hate this F'ing state.

How can this keep happening?

By Margery Eagan
    Boston Herald Columnist

Thursday, February 15, 2007 - Updated: 02:40 AM EST

Memo to all you touchy-feely bleeding hearts out there:

You wonder why law and order crusaders like Nancy Grace and Bill O’Reilly rant about everybody enacting Jessica’s Law, that is, a 25-year mandatory minimum for a first time sexual assault on a child?

You wonder why fed-up citizens groups fight to have judges elected instead of appointed for life, as they are around here?

The details in the court papers turn your stomach. Here is a condensed, family newspaper version of just one of the attacks against a 9-year-old the court called “Sarah.”

Defendant Patrick Doyle of Salem, after allegedly smoking a boatload of crack cocaine, is receiving a sex act in a bedroom right beside this little girl. When his crack-smoking buddy begins removing the child’s shorts and sexually molesting her, Sarah “began to cry,” the court papers say. Then the child’s own mother comes into the room and says, “What’s wrong?” The child begins crying harder. But her mother says, “It’s OK.”

It’s OK.

Then this mother, the documents detail, performs a sex act on Doyle while right next to her and him, his buddy forces the child to perform the same act. Everybody all together, in the same bedroom.

OK, on Monday, Kern sentenced Doyle to one year in jail, even after he admitted he did nothing to help the girl as she was raped repeatedly - even after he admitted threatening a witness who went to police - which is a felony.

Or why the victims rights crowd is incensed that Gov. Deval Patrick - barely a month in office - is moving to make it easier for convicted criminals to shield their records?

http://news.bostonherald.com/columnists/view.bg?articleid=183076&srvc=home
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

so leave it...
  3. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

As if it were that easy. If it were, I'd have been gone a long time ago.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

RW,
    Most states are cheaper than Mass. Their populations are going up and the ecomomy is better than Massachusetts. What are you, under house arrest? If you hate it here so much, get the fu-k out! We don't want anyone here who doesn't want to be here. I'm sure you would agree, being from here....
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  5. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

I can't leave, I help run (and will eventuallly take over) the family business. I can't give my family the finger and move away because I think this state sucks ass. Who would take care of things? My brother is a disabled vet with MS. He's got a 2 year old son. I think this state blows, but unfortunately I can't leave. Does that mean I can't complain about a guy getting 6 months when he watched a 9 year get raped?
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  6. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Stopped reading right there.
  7. wrangler

wrangler Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Heck I left MA almost 20 years ago, all you have to do is leave.
    If the "STATE" displeases you there should be a way.?

I found mine, sent the kids out for pizza and left, sent them a card from
    the new location, no return address. :D

They lived and are doing quite well on their own.

I admit there was no family business involved, but then again aren't children a
    family business, you know, not the "STATES"????

God I love living in the last bastion of freedom as set forth by the, you know,
    the piece of paper that so many are trying to interpret as a village thingy? ;)

Sorry, didn't mean to hy-jack, carry on,...................................poof!

PS: No bashing please as my kids do enough of that. :bricks:
  8. PatsWorldChamps

PatsWorldChamps Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

simple.. death penalty for the crackhead... patrick-voted out... have some nuts and vote... death to the crackhead, which, happily, is what he will get either way... we (free americans) wont kill him, but, thankfully, his new cellmate/blockbros will... things have a way of working themselves out. he'd be happier dead at this point; baby-rapists are the lowest form of prison life.. and ooooh yeah, he's gonna get his... as to the whining... vote patrick out... as free americans, we can cry on stupid forum boards, or, we can vote.... sounds simple... in what year will mass residents stop voting blindly for any democrat candidate? face it, the scoff-law kennedy's made their fortune off illegal booze-running.. yet for some reason you idolize them? lol.. wake up mass!
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Deval Patrick's election ended 16 years of Republican Governors in this state. Do you really think Bill Weld wouldn't be Governor right now if he had decided to stick around? Ignoring that altogether, it sure ain't accurate to say the voters rejected Romney's work as governor, it was he who rejected his work as Governor and he STILL would have been re-elected if he had chosen to stay.

MA voters were very happy to have the statehouse split. It wasn't until two straight Republicans had used this state's governorship as a stepping stone that they looked to the other side.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Right on all counts.

Why the Kennedys keep getting elected??? Why, after all these years of enacting the most anti-American legislation ever to hit the floor?? Very simple: they are supported by the high-tech and educational establishments, Massachusetts' two biggest industries.

The high-tech people love Kennedy because he gets them all the lucrative government contracts. Raytheon, and all the rest of the techies, and the educational bastions, Harvard and MIT, etc., love Kennedy's "adaptable" views on life, so they vote as a bloc to support him and his liberal comrades, while making it so "un-politically correct" to vote any other way.

Kennedy, Kerry, and all the rest have found their way: very quietly get those government contracts for the same military industrial complex that then goes to war. After some years of getting all the contracts in place, and the wars are fully funded, then Kennedy and Kerry start saying how much they are now "against" the war in question: Vietnam, Cambodia, terror, Iraq, you name it.

Both sides of the fence. Also known as "two-faced".

Who makes out: Kennedy, Kerry and the liberals.

Who loses: the average Massachusetts' citizen and the rest of the nation.

//
  11. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I find it hard to imagine what people don't like about MA. The Cape? The North Shore? Boston? Education? Health care? Museums? Sports? History? The seasons?

Taxes?

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/taxesbystate2005/index.html

Crime?

http://www.census.gov/statab/ranks/rank21.html

While I'll concede, it's gotten worse under three poor Republican governors, we now have an liberal Democrat who's bound to return Massachusetts to its glory days. I think the key to turning this state around is to push construction so that housing costs get more reasonable, especially for first time owners and renters.
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Real World,
    Slap on the wrist for the scumsucking piece of sh!t that raped the 9year old, welcome to the new world of the progressive liberal anything goes mother f-ckers.

The same people that gave this guy 6 months want gasoline thrown on their President and then set him on fire, they want this Libby guy put in the electric chair, they want Limbaugh/Coulter/Hannity KILLED today because they say things the swine don't agree with, did you notice the response you got from "dip sh!t", if you don't like it "leave", not one word of outrage about the little girl having some smelly filthy animal shoving his rotten dick into her little terrified body, this little girl should have been eating popcorn and watching cartoons instead she is being raped by an animal whose mother should have had her Vagina scraped out with a garden trowl after she gave birth to the slimey son of a b!tch.

I hope some of the other convicts can get to this guy before his 6 months are up and give him some "real justice" like they did to scummy Priest they killed.

I will now pray for this Child Rapist, I will pray that he gets "Penis Cancer".

The people that run San Francisco must be applauding this sentence, when the guy gets out they may even invite him out there and have a parade for him.

Remember everybody, the new Governor of Mass needs some money to buy some WORMS.
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Not a Mass resident, but not sure how you can blame Deval Patrick for this.. he has only been in office for about 1.5 months now.. having been involved in some of this stuff with child victims, sometimes it is the attitude of the prosecution to strike a plea deal instead of having the girl relive her horror on the witness stand. It is not always the right way to go, but sometimes this outcome is better than a mistrial or hung jury. IMO this guy is now labeled as a sex offender, and if they want to play the system they can detain him post sentencing.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

No this Patrick guy can't be blamed for this, this is "Looney Liberalism" at it's finest, ther are many, many well meaning Liberals but the Far Out whacko ones are the ones calling most of the shots, many of the Judges that the Sniveling Smirking little Weasle Dukakis appointed are still handing down some of their screwball decisions, they have had an affect on Mass but most of their cases are not news worthy, you don't hear about them but they have left their mark on Mass, that's what "Squinty Sneaky Dukakis" wanted, he left his mark like a dog p!ssing on a tree.

Where do the people draw a line in the sand when it comes to "FREEDOM" does the well meaning Liberal who truly believes in helping and caring for unfortunate people, who truly believes in ending discrimination do these "Good Liberals" believe that America's FREEDOM and Constitution should protect a Filthy Insane Disgusting Oraganization like "NAMBLA"

Do you well meaning liberals here defend this Disgusting Organization, don't you think that this is where the LINE should be drawn on "Freedom", don't you think that the Federal Govt should send troops into this Vermin Infested organization and shut it down then send all it's members to prison for fifty years and put them into the general population so the rest of the convicts can use them for punching bags.

Why is NAMBLA allowed to exist, they are Child Molesters, they freely brag that their main goal is to someday make it legal to SODOMIZE little boys.

When a grown demented man bends a ten year old boy over and inserts his penis into the little boys rectum and when this country gives these men the "Constitutional Freedom" to have their own "Social Club" condoning this animal practice then there is something very wrong with our f-cking Constitution.

DRAW THE LINE
  15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Good rant Harry, but I do not know one liberal that defends NAMBLA.. another talking point that has gotten way too much mileage and makes little sense in the big scale of things.

Havent' Republicans been in Power for something like 16 years in Mass, how do you know that this judge was appointed by Dukakis?? From her Biography she was appointed in 1999, that would be the responsibility of either Cellucci or Swift, not sure of the date, but sure of the Party... Republican, the law and order ticket.
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Of course you did, (can I be Patters for a second? :D ) cuz you don't care about children!

:p
  17. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

I'm not a Patrick supporter, but he's really got nothing to do with this case, or with the history of this azz backwards state. The problem with this state is croniism, hacks, liberalism, and an excusist mentality. This state sucks. For all of you telling me to STFU and leave, I guess I should say the same the next time you complain about the USA? Don't like Bush FUKCING LEAVE! :p

I have every right to complain about Massachusetts. I live here. I find it funny that people have chastized me for criticizing it.
  18. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Get your head out of your azz. This state is GROSS. Always has been. This state is 90% liberal. It's why it sucks. You get people doing crack and watching their pal rape a 9 year old, 50 times! And all he gets is, ahem, 1 year and out in 6 months? Ah, I see, it was the crack that prevented him from doing anything, that's right. This state is awful. Boston is the most expensive city to live in inside the country. I'd move to NH, but then I'd get tripply fukced. I'd have to pay Mass taxes, NH property tax, and a Global Warming sodomization over all the extra gas I'd have to use. :mad:

:p I'm being a dink btw. :D
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

20. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

I don't blame PAtrick.

did you read the article? The prosecution asked for 4-6 years, and the judge gave 6 months. Furthermore, he DOES NOT have to register as a sex offender. Basically, this guy could move in next door to you come August, without anyone knowing who he is. Then people wonder why so many are leaving this state in droves.