Welcome to PatsFans.com

Massachusetts Ha Ha.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Your new Politically Correct Governor is going to start spending your money to study "MOTH WORMS" :singing:

Gov. Deval Patrick is calling on lawmakers to limit pork spending, just days after he reinstated millions for a moth worm study, Victorian street lights, a pricey gazebo and dozens of other taxpayer-funded pet projects deemed wasteful by his predecessor.

One of Patrick’s first official acts as governor was to restore $384 million in funding slashed by former Gov. Mitt Romney. Romney was assailed because some of the cuts were crippling to essential social services, but a large chunk of the spending was for questionable projects such as a $150,000 moth worm study, $200,000 for Victorian lights in Melrose, $100,000 for a Braintree gazebo and $250,000 to repair a New Bedford schooner. :singing: :singing:

http://news.bostonherald.com/localPolitics/view.bg?articleid=177941

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

If You Have Any Moth Worms Send Them To Your Governor, Send Them To His House
    Boy this phony took you Mass Neo Libs for a sleigh ride, within a year this guy will "Steal Something" and put it in his freezer.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Hey, Mainer!
    Mind your own business!:rocker:
    You worry about how your governor in Maine is screwing you, and we'll worry about how our governor is screwing us, OK? :bricks:
    Happy Friday, but I guess every day is Friday for you!:eat3:

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

What's funny, and this goes on with both sides of the isle, is that these loser politicians sit there and talk about the other guy wasting money while paying for a gazebo in Lowell. Comical. Why on earth taxpayers pay for any of the pork barrel crap either side earmarks is beyond me. If I owned a paper, the fiscal waste by all politicians would be front page news. Both loser party's do this. Reminds me of Bill Frist saying on TV last year how "there was no more pork to trim of this budget", and then they go try to pay for a bridge to no where. Such fraud liars.