PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marvin Harrison is goin down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a pressure packed situation, so when the judge threw the book at him, Harrison ran the wrong route.

Last edited:
Unreal. Imagine if he played for the Bengals.

Wow, do some of you actually wish for the guy to be charged? You don't know what happened, so why pretend? I know if the guy wasn't rocking a horse shoe on his helmet we wouldn't be half as ready to watch him get jammed up. I hate the team, but I don't wish trouble with the law on anyone. I'd rather go through anything but that.

Wow, do some of you actually wish for the guy to be charged? You don't know what happened, so why pretend? I know if the guy wasn't rocking a horse shoe on his helmet we wouldn't be half as ready to watch him get jammed up. I hate the team, but I don't wish trouble with the law on anyone. I'd rather go through anything but that.

Harrison has a fight with a guy in the club that Harrison owns. Said guy gets shot two weeks later outside of the car wash that Harrison owns with the gun that Harrison owns. Said gun is then found in a bucket at said car wash.

Yeah, we're really reaching here.

I just sent this to my esteemed Senator:

Mr. Specter,

Today the Philadelphia District Attorney announced that she would not be pressing charges against Colts Wide Receiver Marvin Harrison in an incident in which his gun was used in the shooting of a man and a 2 year old boy. As I understand it, it is a felony in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for one's gun to be used in a shooting, regardless if it can be proven that the owner pulled the trigger. Please look into this matter with the same vigor and due dilegence that you put into your efforts against what the New England Patriots may or may not have video taped.

If/When they bring him in I wonder if he'll whine that the cops were holding him and grabbing and making it impossible for him to escape.

If/When they bring him in I wonder if he'll whine that the cops were holding him and grabbing and making it impossible for him to escape.

Maybe the Colts will have the laws changed so Marvin can escape?

Well I guess Fox Philly jumped the gun (no pun intended) when they announced this last night. They were sure he was being charged in this crime. Guess Tony Dungy used his healing powers.

Bail will be set at 10 million dollars as Harrison has a tendency to disappear in big moments.

I think the hangup here is that, while it is a felony offense in Philadelphia to own a gun that is used in a crime (and Harrison did own a gun than was used in a shooting) the DA really had to prove that the shooting was indeed a crime, and the testimony was too messed up to do that.

The proscecution of the gun charge I think to an extent relied upon first charging SOMEONE with the shooting itself. Even if MH wasn't the shooter, but they could determine who was the shooter, Marvin would be going down on the gun charge. It was both or nothing, so for now it seems to be nothing. Good for him, I guess.

Guns dont kill people, People kill people, with Marvin Harrisons Gun

I think the hangup here is that, while it is a felony offense in Philadelphia to own a gun that is used in a crime (and Harrison did own a gun than was used in a shooting) the DA really had to prove that the shooting was indeed a crime, and the testimony was too messed up to do that.

The proscecution of the gun charge I think to an extent relied upon first charging SOMEONE with the shooting itself. Even if MH wasn't the shooter, but they could determine who was the shooter, Marvin would be going down on the gun charge. It was both or nothing, so for now it seems to be nothing. Good for him, I guess.

what kind of proof do u need to show that a shooting is a crime??? isnt it, like...logical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back