PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Martz statement on Spygate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he saying Walsh is a liar for saying he was there in Patriots apparel. Read it carefully:

"I promise you that if he was on the sideline, he was not in New England Patriots apparel because he would have been identified.

"This whole issue is based on statements made by Matt Walsh, and I think we have to understand that."

Now the Arlen Specter backlash is beginning to gain national momentum.

I said three days ago that this was going to be our turn at bat finally. It's all happening.
I really hope and think your right. I mean everyone except Meathead Schlereth (who is just compensating for what the steroids did to his, well you know...... and the fact his team cheated far worse) is starting to point out the flaws in Walsh's "testimony". Also amazingly enough I think smart people are realizing that this practice is widespread in the league, or was until we fell on the sword.

Last edited:
HA!
The old guard is really pulling together, they all want this to STOP.

Yeah. They all want it to end. I imagine none of them want any investigation to start on anything.

:bricks:

Actually he saying Walsh is a liar for saying he was there in Patriots apparel. Read it carefully:

"I promise you that if he was on the sideline, he was not in New England Patriots apparel because he would have been identified.

"This whole issue is based on statements made by Matt Walsh, and I think we have to understand that."

Now the Arlen Specter backlash is beginning to gain national momentum.

I said three days ago that this was going to be our turn at bat finally. It's all happening.

Arlene Sphincter should be forced into resignation and humiliation for creating this fiasco, spending tens of thousands of his constituents tax money on this, and wanting to spend even more to try to find the guy behind the grassy knoll,......He is an embarrassment and should be ashamed of himself.....Alot of people are now questioning his ties to comcast and exactly what is driving the boner up against the Patriots on his decrepit body..........I think/pray that this is going to turn on him....and he gets whatever is coming to him.....

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a very classy statement. I am impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back