PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshawn Lynch "I'm real excited to see what the team is going to do" (NOT THE BILLS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Lynch is really trying to get himself tossed out of Buffalo,but don't think these comments are enough for it to happen.

In all the years of listening to players comments in the offseason of being excited to see the season start and getting excited to see how they play,its usually about THIER OWN TEAM and not a division rival like the Jets - IMO this is pretty rare to read about.

Unfortunately for Lynch,the Bills Brass is probably not letting him go to a team with a chance to win more than 5 games in 2010.

Lynch gushes about favorite NFL franchise...and the Bills

Last edited:
Re: Marshawn Lynch "I'm real excited to see what the team is going to do" (NOT THE BI

Huge douche.

Re: Marshawn Lynch "I'm real excited to see what the team is going to do" (NOT THE BI

f***ing moron.

Last edited:

That's exactly why we don't want him in a Patriot uniform. lol

Bills fans are probably praying for a season-ending injury at this point.

Bills fans are probably praying for a season-ending injury at this point.

Yeah, to themselves.

They should just cut him now.

Fred Jackson and C.J Spiller would be a great duo and compliment eachother nicely.

They should just cut him, the @$$ thinks he can say what he wants, but I wonder if he knows the Bills don't need him at all.

Last edited:

Not surprisingly, even Bills players aren't all that excited about the upcoming Bills season.

Given that trio at QB, who can blame them?

Last edited:

If you're going to be an idiot, at least be entertaining. That was pretty funny.

Knowing the way the Jets think, he still needs another arrest, or 6 or 7 paternity suits, but he could be on their shopping list.

I would sit the guy for each and every game. Just to bust his balls.

I really would. He would never ever dress.

And then I'd curse him on the field and try to break him down so that he'd quit practice. I'd drive him to suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back