PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshall Faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone saw him today on NFL network...as expected he was asked about this game and his take.
let me preface this..i watch all these picks just for interest of what analysis they might give which i as a fan might miss or as in this instance say something funny..

so marshall says - this is bigger game for new england...(for no reason)
then he says the colts will win it( andi dont have a problem with people making picks against my team) because .."the colts run D problems have been overstated and colts will score on the pats because they could on denver .."...was acceptable till then...but then he says.."the pats will have to throw the ball, to score and the receivers are not experienced enough for a big game"

what ?
Now this may end up happening who knows but it seems like he wants the pats to lose and making up reasons instead of believing what is saying...

and this isnt the first time..he has almost always picked against the pats this season, said miami will win the division,the jets will beat the pats, the vikings will beat the pats.-only time he picked us to win was against denver..his reason "tom brady does not lose at home guys"

..any ideas what history he has with us other than the superbowl to be so unobjective ?

Marshmellow Mellon isn't a very good candidate for the NFL Network.

But, neither is anyone else over there.

I can tolerate Rich Eisen, but almost everyone else there... s u c k s a s s...

SVN said:
Dont know if anyone saw him today on NFL network...as expected he was asked about this game and his take.
let me preface this..i watch all these picks just for interest of what analysis they might give which i as a fan might miss or as in this instance say something funny..

so marshall says - this is bigger game for new england...(for no reason)
then he says the colts will win it( andi dont have a problem with people making picks against my team) because .."the colts run D problems have been overstated and colts will score on the pats because they could on denver .."...was acceptable till then...but then he says.."the pats will have to throw the ball, to score and the receivers are not experienced enough for a big game"

what ?
Now this may end up happening who knows but it seems like he wants the pats to lose and making up reasons instead of believing what is saying...

and this isnt the first time..he has almost always picked against the pats this season, said miami will win the division,the jets will beat the pats, the vikings will beat the pats.-only time he picked us to win was against denver..his reason "tom brady does not lose at home guys"

..any ideas what history he has with us other than the superbowl to be so unobjective ?

Great player -In the PAST,sounds like from his pick he's still living there:rocker:

The highest point in Faulk's career was the 60 seconds before the kickoff in the 2001 Super Bowl.

He's been drinking from the same trough as Shannon Sharp.:p

Its all related to the Super Bowl, he was a part of the greatest show on turf and we shut them down-BB has let it be known that Faulk was the game plan, if they contained him they win-well they won, so guess who isn't happy about being taken out of action that day?

Typical Patriots HATER.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:

Amen! The NFL network is full of well known ex-players. I guess if you want to put together a celebrity event or a stories for the ages show, these are your guys. A thoughtful insight channel it is not (at least not often enough). I think the NFL network thinks having well known names flapping their pie holes with not very well thought out points (like Marshall) is great entertainment. It is often unwatchable to me. This is not to say it is all lousy. Sanders with Mariucci are pretty good. Inside the NFL is still the better mid week fodder show (by a little bit to their discredit) imho. And the better after Sunday analysis show is Primetime imho. The NFL network often wins that one on volume of highlights though.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:

I agree 100 percent. Faulk can't even use the English language properly, and when you hear the guy sometimes you can't believe he ever played pro football. ESPN has better football analysts than the NFL Network.

SVN said:

he was drafted by and played a few seasons for the colts when they were in the AFC east. They weren't too good back then.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can't stand stand this man's pompous attitude. I really liked Terrel Davis's demeanor and wondered why they got rid of him. Or demoted him to less time for that matter.

Faulk is sour grapes just like his comments minutes after the superbowl. "Sometimes the better team doesn't win." "We beat ourselves." blah,blah.

I think you guys are wrong.

Marshall is a bit arrogant and you can tell he sometimes is bitter towards the pats.

however, i think that he shows them and Tom Brady plenty of respect. I watch the NFL network all the time, pretty much everyday, and it isn't as bad as you guys are making it out to be at all.

Keegs said:
I think you guys are wrong.

Marshall is a bit arrogant and you can tell he sometimes is bitter towards the pats.

however, i think that he shows them and Tom Brady plenty of respect. I watch the NFL network all the time, pretty much everyday, and it isn't as bad as you guys are making it out to be at all.

I think you're wrong.

But, let's not just stop there though...

ESPN has some yankee doodle dumb ***es as well:

Merril Hoge...

Trey Wingnut...

Stuart "crazy eye ebonix grad" Scott...

Mike "schit 4 brains" Irvin...

Tom "they hate their coach" Jackson...

CBS has some dandy warholes also:

Dan " the wo-man" Marino...

Shannon "not so" Sharpe...

Fox has the regular no talent as s clowns:

Terry "butt pirate" Bradshaw...

Howie "I'm one terrible actor" Long...

and I could keep on going with the many other terrible ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes