PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshall Faulk thinks Brady is the MVP over Peyton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady does not do the fancy movements at the LOS ,its not 'his' offense as people talk about manning's offense , he has a coach who is equally good and he runs the show not brady, brady doesnt do media appearances and doesnt have mort etc as his media people, his dad doesnt do rounds in the media talking about his son nor does his famous wife. A lot of extra curricular things which make the player popular he doesnt do.
Finally he is a 6th round pick which some people still have hard time coming to grips with .

I think one of the biggest fallacies I keep reading (not on here) is that Brady just plays in a weak division, and hes not an MVP because of how bad the AFC East is.

The AFC West is hands down the worst division in the NFL right now. Besides the Broncos that division has combined for 9 wins. The AFC East besides the Patriots has 15 wins.

Absolutely. The Bills, Dolphins and (occasionally) the Jets are capable of putting up a good fight against almost anyone. The Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs ... not so much. They're at the bottom of every power ranking I see.

(I took a look at my pre-season prediction post because I thought I had done well calling the Colts success' - sure enough, I had them beating Denver in the Wild Card before losing to the Pats in Divisional .. .which still could happen. I also, for reasons I cannot fathom, picked the Chiefs to make it to Foxboro for the AFCCG, a big Pats win. Lord know what I was thinking there.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey