PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshall Faulk : Pressure on Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Marshall, Tom will be fine. Still remember that time the Patriots roughed you up and you were invisible on a Superbowl loss? I do.

Hey Marshall, Tom says Ha' ya Doin'...bth_th15owned.jpg

who cares? I would still love to be Brady........except I'd dump the skank and grab Lindsey Vonn

20121213__lindsey-vonn-158322515~p1.jpg

World-Cup-Season-2010-2011-lindsey-vonn-27855824-783-768.jpg

I hope they didn't pay him for that "insight".

That has to be about the dumbest analysis in a long while.

Can't believe they keep that guy around. His hatred of one team in particular is so obvious. I hope Willie reminds him of that 01 SB when he sees him at work.

Can't believe they keep that guy around. His hatred of one team in particular is so obvious. I hope Willie reminds him of that 01 SB when he sees him at work.

Marshall Faulk is a sour little b.itch. No point in taking anything he says seriously. In fact most of those ******* ex player analysts are complete tards.

I think this is the theme you will hear before the game on sunday at least on NFLN. Brady is in a no win situation. Win this game and lose SB ," its 3 and 3 and what does it say about him ?" . Win the SB , "but he is 4-2 vs montana who is 4-0". Lost sunday "Last 4-5 yrs he has lost in the biggest games".

Most analysts constantly trying to see how to punch holes in his work.

I think if the Pats win the SB, the only "he's 4-2" mediots will be people like Faulk and Stephen A. Smith. Most will declare Brady as the undisputed best of his generation and some might even say better than Montana especially if Brady has a monster game in the SB and is MVP again.

I think this is the theme you will hear before the game on sunday at least on NFLN. Brady is in a no win situation. Win this game and lose SB ," its 3 and 3 and what does it say about him ?" . Win the SB , "but he is 4-2 vs montana who is 4-0". Lost sunday "Last 4-5 yrs he has lost in the biggest games".

And with P. Manning they constantly try to find excuses why playoff failures aren't his fault.

And with P. Manning they constantly try to find excuses why playoff failures aren't his fault.

Don't worry. Manning will dominate the AFC West once again and will guide his team to a high seed.

Then he will be back in the GOAT discussion.

I hope they didn't pay him for that "insight".

That has to be about the dumbest analysis in a long while.

Exactly right...?

I mean i could not image the salaries they get for providing such a mis-informed, mis-guided obviously jaded view of Tom Brady.

I mean it is so obvious, and he gets paid good money to be biased.

It is almost like, and I hate to say it, FOX.

*shudder*

It's amusing to see what a Pats hater Faulk is. And the contrast between him and his SB QB couldn't be greater. Kurt Warner never passes on an opportunity to praise the Pats to the sky. What an amazing difference!

He is a weird guy, he looks weird and he acts weird. He's one of those people that makes any situation uncomfortable. That and he's a simpleton - can barely speak the English language.

To sum it up he's a weird, awkward simpleton with a grudge. Who gives a **** what he thinks.

I have yet to hear Marshall Faulk say anything intelligent. This remark keeps his string intact.

Well there is pressure on Brady because he's gonna only have a few more years left of playing. Then again, there is pressure on all four QBs since this is a single-elimination tournament.

Marshall Faulk had actually come around this past year, and was generally positive about the Patriots this season.

As for the remark about Brady, that's a rather superficial opinion. Win or lose he has always been ultra competitive, and regardless of the stakes (or outcome) he has never succumbed to 'pressure'.

As for his legacy on whether the Pats win or lose this game - or the next one, if they win Sunday - I get the distinct impression that is the furthest thing from his mind. Brady, Belichick and the team is focused strictly on the task at hand and winning that game - period.

If a professional player is thinking about his legacy then they are bound to not be focused on the game - and more likely will lose. If that was the case with Brady then he and the Patriots would not have made it this far.

The pressure aspect is more on the fans and the haters; depending on the outcome it makes it either easier or more difficult to present their case.

Faulk has a valid point. If Brady were truly a great QB, he would choke in the first playoff game every year like Manning rather than leading him team to or near a Super Bowl.

Re: Marshall Faulk :pressure on brady

Whatever Marshall Faulk says about the Pats believe the opposite. Faulk's hatred for the Pats is so obvious that even Rich Eisen mocks him on the air for some of his anti-Patriots rants.

By this logic losing Conference Championships makes for a better QB than winning them. Brady is 5-1 in Conference Championship games and Montana 4-3. Losing in the semifinals doesn't make a QB better than those who win them. If Brady gets another ring then he is the GOAT, even though he still has a good 4 years left to build on it. He will be tied with Montana in rings and have the advantage on him in pretty much every other category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes