PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshall Faulk on why the Bears will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall Faulk is the greatest man alive.

He thinks they have a better rushing attack. I guess he can't read either. Pats have 100 yards more total. And better apc 4.3 compared to 3.9. Hmmm.. I say we see a lot of our 3 TE package and we will be able to run. Right at Julius Peppers. Alge Crumpler is going to beat on him in the running game. Who has the better screen/short passing game? That would be the pats. In fact. If we get ahead in this game. It will be a blowout. If it's even/steven in the first half. Brady/BB will figure what can work in awful wind conditions. Like the Buffalo game 2 years ago when Cassel beat them.

Spot-on prediction; any suggestions for the next PowerBall drawing?

As for Marshall that little Fauck & all the other haters with the marbles in their mouths: GFY.
It's a disgrace that some of these ex-jocks are drawing a paycheck to give such ******ed opinions.

Quite disrespectful to one the greatest offensive players to ever live, dont you think? In the end of the day, he has the ring. Like i have ALWAYS said for about KG, marshall has the right to say whatever he wants because of what hes done on the field, same with KG, hes earned the respect to talk that trash. Also, who would i rather believe, a former NFL MVP, or a anonymous man i dont know probablly on his couch on patsfans.com?

If it's a choice btwn that useless idiot Fauck or a Pats fan on his couch, always believe the latter.

I can't stand Faulk when it comes to the Pats. He says we'll lose every single week. Finally Jamie Dukes admits the Pats are the best team in the league after choosing the Jets and Bears in the last 2 weeks.

I was watching NFLN this morning (replay of GameDay Final) and Mariucci was talking about the Jets and he was saying how you can't put all the blame on Sanchez because "the Jets are a good team but not a great team -- nobody very said they were a great team." Really? Faulk and Dukes and Sanders have been saying that every week since camp opened.

It used to annoy me, now I just love at it and I kind of like it. I just assume most weeks that Faulk is going to pick against us and usually Sapp will as well. I swear Sapp would be useless (moreso?) if he didn't have a stat sheet in front of him. All he does is read statistics, I don't think he actually watches the games.

Looking forward to marshall picking GB this week especially if they're without Rodgers

Looking forward to marshall picking GB this week especially if they're without Rodgers

They could put Appleton High School on the field in Foxboro, and Faulker would still pick against the Pats.

They could put Appleton High School on the field in Foxboro, and Faulker would still pick against the Pats.

And nobody on the network but Rich Eisen will bother to point out what a joke his views on the Patriots are

I don't usually post mediot stuff but this one was so stupid and spiteful I half laughed and half shook my head in disgust.

Marshall Faulk: The Bears will beat the Patriots today because this is the first time Lovie Smith and Mike Martz have been on the same field as Bill Belichick since Super Bowl 36. This is a revenge game for the Bears. It's personal.

That has to be the stupidest and most personally slanted analysis I've ever heard. There isn't one single player on the Bears from that Rams team and Martz and Smith aren't bitter like Faulk is. What an idiot.

Was he holding his pacifier and blankie when he said that?

I'd love for someone to ask Marshall about that pick.. I bet his reaction would be priceless.

Quite disrespectful to one the greatest offensive players to ever live, dont you think? In the end of the day, he has the ring. Like i have ALWAYS said for about KG, marshall has the right to say whatever he wants because of what hes done on the field, same with KG, hes earned the respect to talk that trash. Also, who would i rather believe, a former NFL MVP, or a anonymous man i dont know probablly on his couch on patsfans.com?

Warner Wolf Voice:

"Ifyou took the Hall of Famer plus 28 points over the Couch Potatoes............you lost!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:
The man is a complete idiot of a fool, he must be giving kick backs to keep his job as a so called foot ball analyst.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back