PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshall FaulK: New England v. New Orleans in Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pherein, what thus involves is Faulk's devestation over losing the SB in 2001 to a team that neither, he, his team, or any analyst at the time thought would ever BEAT the greatest show on turf......Marshall has had a chip on his shoulder/hair across his gluteus max since that game. He is known to make jaw dropping asanine comments against Brady and BB that make his cohosts stop and stare. He and Tomlinson were seperated at birth in that they have a sore a##ed inability to let go of the past and move on. It's like an old girlfriend refusing to believe you could do anything right or be good at anything....because you dumped her....Don't have reams of tape to dig up for you on this.....but Faulk overall has a strong bias against BB/Brady/Pats.....are there any commentators that always seem to have it out for the saints?

lmao, good post stcjones, news paper worthy.
When Faulk, Sapp and the other bozo picked Ryan over Belichick for head coach It was a like a coming out party. All 3 sporting jets helmets in full effect. If winning a super bowl means playing for BB they'd rather join Ryan's circus. next day 45-3 roflmao

I hate Warner as a talking head

I think I'd punch him in the face over Faulk

I really can't see the saints going to the super bowl unless the eagles beat the packers. Saints won't beat the bears in chicago.

Bears in chicago are always tough to beat with their D.... The Saints haven't won road games and are suspect (until proven otherwise).

IMO, I think the SB will be a re-match of the Pats vs Packers (we lost to Favre, albeit with another QB, Drew). However, this year, we have TB, who can and will beat AR

The Packers look very dangerous and I think they are the favs to reach the SB from the NFC

Points out the 2 teams spent a week together in camp. Says it will be a "heck of a chess match" between Sean Payton and Bill Bellichick as to who will win. Says the NE offense shuttles players in and out of the lineup like New Orleans does.

Video is at this link:

NFL Videos: No Huddle: Who wins the Super Bowl?

iam not too happy about this now ...:(

Certainly not gonna happen. The Saints just lost to the Seahawks.

If we lose next week I blame Faulk and the voodoo he put on us and NO :mad:

iam not too happy about this now ...:(

Faulk is just completely misinformed and ignorant. He called the Saints "healthy". What a crock of an analyst. Does he even try to do his job correctly?

Stay positive...he WANTED the Saints to win...he DOESN'T want the Pats to win...so now he gets SCREWED totally and has to sit there a nd fake like he's happy the Pats won(if they do)...

I hate Warner as a talking head

I think I'd punch him in the face over Faulk

I'm amazed at how bad Warner is. He sounds like he should still be bagging groceries.

the saints did not have the running game and pass rush that won them the SB last year this season thats why they are going home

or they won't make it out of the first round.

The better team won today

Last edited:
Sorry to see your team out so quick, pherein. I would like to have seen a NO-GB NFCCG and a NO-NE SB.

Sorry to see your team out so quick, pherein. I would like to have seen a NO-GB NFCCG and a NO-NE SB.

Me also Nikolai, but we are too messed up. We knew we were struggling and scratching for every win. But when we lost Bush and JJ today, I dont think we would have given GB a fair game. And we would never have survived the SB.
I think the boys did all they could. SeaHawks deserve the win, they beat us fair and square. Now we just support Brady for a 4th ring:)

I am seriously bummed the Saints lost. Like the team & coach and have no respect for Pete Carroll who runs up and down the sidelines like a complete doofus. Go figure.

I am seriously bummed the Saints lost. Like the team & coach and have no respect for Pete Carroll who runs up and down the sidelines like a complete doofus. Go figure.

I was thinking geek but doofus works too.:D

Big surprise, Faulk is an idiot!

Is there a 'power level' above pumped and jacked? :p

I was thinking geek but doofus works too.:D

I know Pete really is... Ned Flanders crossed with... **** Vermeil... or something.. he is tough to stomach. Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back