PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshall Faulk is a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
ASS.... along with Rod Woodson, I know there are alot of meida idiots out there but he is right , up there ..listening to say Belichick wont be affected, because he has deep pockets... Please get over Super bowll 36 , your coach that coached you, who is a clueless idiot, Mike Martz even said the Patriots won fair and square... Andy Reid says the Pats won fair and square...

So to all the idiots that Ive watched the last 4 days

Heinz Ward
Michael Strahan
Merl Hodge
Skip Bayless,
Shaun Alexander
Dave Wandstat
Mike Tomlin
Pro Football Talk.com
Woodson
Faulk
Mark Schelrith
Mike Golic
Mike Greenburg
Donavan Mcnabb
Rod Marenelli
And the entire NY Jets Organization...

And any body else that Ive forgotten to mention that I saw, Belichick is not going anywhere , neither are the Patriots deal with it , over done with, time to focus on the Chargers, and play some football....

ASS.... along with Rod Woodson, I know there are alot of meida idiots out there but he is right , up there ..listening to say Belichick wont be affected, because he has deep pockets... Please get over Super bowll 36 , your coach that coached you, who is a clueless idiot, Mike Martz even said the Patriots won fair and square... Andy Reid says the Pats won fair and square...

So to all the idiots that Ive watched the last 4 days

Heinz Ward
Michael Strahan
Merl Hodge
Skip Bayless,
Shaun Alexander
Dave Wandstat
Mike Tomlin
Pro Football Talk.com
Woodson
Faulk
Mark Schelrith
Mike Golic
Mike Greenburg
Donavan Mcnabb
Rod Marenelli
And the entire NY Jets Organization...

And any body else that Ive forgotten to mention that I saw, Belichick is not going anywhere , neither are the Patriots deal with it , over done with, time to focus on the Chargers, and play some football....

Here is our response to them. No matter what the cry, our team has deservedly earned the hardware, and no one can take that from us ! Jealous mofos, especailly that excuse of a analyst and himself a maming cheating Schlereth. What a tool

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2XJmgLCRw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back