PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshal Faulk NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
did he get shut down? i remember martz getting pass happy and not giving the ball to faulk.....as an outsider thats how i remember the game. martz shut down marshall faulk not so much ne.

Yes. I distinctly remember Lawyer Milloy knocking Faulk out of the picture.

you would not have even been in the super bowl had the ref called bradys fumble a fumble against oakland. it was indeed a fumble

And if the SD coach wouldn't have sent spies to steal the Boston Patriots gameplan before the 1963 AFL Championship, maybe we'd have an AFL title under our belt. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
did he get shut down? i remember martz getting pass happy and not giving the ball to faulk.....as an outsider thats how i remember the game. martz shut down marshall faulk not so much ne.

you would not have even been in the super bowl had the ref called bradys fumble a fumble against oakland. it was indeed a fumble

I agree!...of course, if the Chargers hadn't given up 55 points to the 49ers you might have won a Super Bowl already. I think it's all a conspiracy.

Come on guys he's got a point.

The Raiders are the team that woulda shoulda coulda won it all, except for that damn rule book.

Then the team that was kicking SD's butt could have been kicking other people's butts and winning the super bowl, and then SD being the loser in that Raiders' team division would make them a slightly better losing team than they were that year.

Except, uh, the Raiders are the kind of team that actually do make it to the show, and then have a QB taking snaps in the fetal position and a lineman going on a tequila and prozac binge in tijuana.

Dude, San Diego is a wonderful place to host a Super Bowl. You're just in no position to say who "should have" won the Super Bowl... and certainly not in a position to explain away 3 of them ;)

It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that bling,

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes