PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshal Faulk is a hateful, spiteful little man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid thread IMO.

Faulk was talking about how a guy who has already won 3 SB's is reacting (going crazy) winning his 4th.
That's crap. He called him a 3x time SB champion on PURPOSE. Faulk HATES NE with the most passion of any talking brain-damaged former player that has ever been given a microphone.

He went on EEI on Radio Row for the SB and basically said it's a FACT the Patriots taped their walkthrough before SB 36 and Goodell destroyed the evidence to hide it. He said to Benz "Why did he destroy the tapes?"

In that interveiw he basically says that Goodell coming out and saying there was no tape of the Rams walkthrough was a lie and Goodell destroyed the evidence to cover up the lie.

You want to be the great Marshall Faulk defender, knock yourself kid. It's a stupid thread because NFLN continues to have this stupid person as a part of their broadcast. I don't think he misspoke or was alluding to his 3 MVP's. After that he says "Ive seen you win SB' before". Not "You beat my team once" or any mention of SB 36. If you don't think it wasn't intentional, you're a fool. This dude still carries that hate.

If he's your boy that's your issue. I hate the sore-losing POS and he needs to get put back in the corner to reassume his thumb-sucking fetal position.

That's really not a bad day.

Other than being an NFLN commentator with nothing to offer, what bugs me about Faulk is his round bald head and baby face. He just doesn't look like a real adult person. Seeing that head/face atop a suit and tie is unnerving.

He looks like a ******* milk dud.

Has anybody ever heard somebody ask Willie if it takes everything he has in him not to break this little troll in half after having to listen to his BS on the same network stage day after day? I'd love to hear the answer. I don't think I've ever seen them on camera at the same time and they may have been and I haven't seen it but I have to wonder if they keep them separated on purpose.

If Willie went after him even factoring in how big the rest of the guys are on that set are Marshall might end up in the hospital before they could pull him off. Really Heath would have the best shot and I think he might turn his back and give it a 10-Mississippi count first. :)

Was he possibly talking about 3 time SB MVP ? My problem with Faulk and Warner is, nobody has the balls, OR intelligence to say to them, what do you base your feelings of being cheated in SB36 on ? Because, all the morons (I include Faulk and Warner, and most of the media) that put an asterisk near the Pats SB Championships of 2001, 2003 and 2004, base their "Pat's cheating" mantra on the Pats getting caught in 2007. Yet what they were penalized for doing in 2007, was not illegal in 2001, 2003 & 2004. I just wish someone would ask them. Obviously most of the media WANTS Spygate to ruin the Pat's legacy, and are too simple minded to realize that 2007 had nothing to do with 2001-2004. I've shut up many an anti-Patriot fan with that simple fact. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize it.

Check out this vid (all of it is awesome, but check 3:58)

Marshall on the show leading to Pats v Bengals. He's the only one to back the Pats (paraphrasing here) "Tom and Bill have been all 'We're on to Cincinatti'. Tonight you're going to see what that means. Watch out."

I'm no fan of his, but he's nowhere near the villain this site makes him out to be.

I'm no fan of his, but he's nowhere near the villain this site makes him out to be.

I re-watched the SB 49 Post Game show on Game Rewind and he was fine, I thought....VERY respectful of Brady, and Bob Kraft. The 3X SB Champion remark was referring to the moment when Brady (as a then 3X Champ) realized he was about to win his 4th. I think it's a stretch to believe that it was a slight.

This team has been under assault by so many for so long that we've become reactionary to any hint of a slam. I don't think that that qualifies. Marshall Faulk was a truly great player and a very intelligent one. He doesn't have to like the Patriots. Neither does Kurt Warner, for that matter. Their comments are not without thought, even if they're wrong. The truly imbecilic ones come from the ignorant fools like Chris Carter, Charles Haley and Ray Lewis. I guess you only need half a brain to make it into the HoF.

His line from SB 36:

17 rushing attempts for 76 yards, 4 catches for 54 yards, no TD.

Well, sure

and Faulk would ask how he's supposed to run well against a team that filmed their practice

Faulk would also ask "what does that word "retracted" mean?"

he will never let it go...but we , as do most, know it's BS

Why focus on a Rams player when you have a guy on BOSTON radio who gets an EXCLUSIVE interview every Monday morning with Brady - - - who then goes on national TV and throws Tom under the bus?

Why focus on a Rams player when you have a guy on BOSTON radio who gets an EXCLUSIVE interview every Monday morning with Brady - - - who then goes on national TV and throws Tom under the bus?

Minihane is in his perfect element there. If I were Tom Brady I'd tell those 3 WEEI morning neo-Nazis to stick their show up their collective ass.

Well, sure

and Faulk would ask how he's supposed to run well against a team that filmed their practice

Faulk would also ask "what does that word "retracted" mean?"

Outstanding reaction pic as a signature Joe... I dunno I am all emotional lately, part of me feels bad for Sherman in that clip... but he was doing a lot of jawing to that point

That's crap. He called him a 3x time SB champion on PURPOSE. Faulk HATES NE with the most passion of any talking brain-damaged former player that has ever been given a microphone.

He went on EEI on Radio Row for the SB and basically said it's a FACT the Patriots taped their walkthrough before SB 36 and Goodell destroyed the evidence to hide it. He said to Benz "Why did he destroy the tapes?"

In that interveiw he basically says that Goodell coming out and saying there was no tape of the Rams walkthrough was a lie and Goodell destroyed the evidence to cover up the lie.

You want to be the great Marshall Faulk defender, knock yourself kid. It's a stupid thread because NFLN continues to have this stupid person as a part of their broadcast. I don't think he misspoke or was alluding to his 3 MVP's. After that he says "Ive seen you win SB' before". Not "You beat my team once" or any mention of SB 36. If you don't think it wasn't intentional, you're a fool. This dude still carries that hate.

If he's your boy that's your issue. I hate the sore-losing POS and he needs to get put back in the corner to reassume his thumb-sucking fetal position.

That is the reply of losers - Bucko Kilroy

reg-our-price-tag.gif

And then Matt Damon in the background holding a sign that say 'how about them apples'. Then BB slaps Warner across the head for not believing in evolution and Gronk bangs his wife.

GRONK has better taste. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes