Welcome to PatsFans.com

Maroney's position coach...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by patsox23, Apr 30, 2006.

1. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

from Felger's article:

His position coach at Minnesota, Vic Adamle, said Maroney had a “quarterback-level†score on the Wonderlic test and was a willing blocker, even if Belichick said that part of his game still needs work.

“To be honest with you, what impressed us more about the Ohio State game (last year, in which Maroney ran for 127 yards) was how he stepped up with blitz pickup, knowing we had to block guys that were big-time players at linebacker,†said Adamle.

“He won’t be afraid to put his nose on people. He’s not a ‘head-turner.’ He’ll put nose between numers.â€

2. BradyBirdYazOrr

BradyBirdYazOrr Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Lets hope the quarterback level isnt vince young:p

3. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Didn't Maroney also have a big game against Michigan in the big house this past season?

4. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Help me out here. I just woke up (it's 7.15am here), having missed us picking our third round pick and it's..................... a TIGHT END???? :eek:

5. Seymour93

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Read the threads about him you lazy limey bastard! :D

MUFC: I stayed up all night last night, went home at 6:30 a.m. and watched that pile of wank. Kinda spoiled my mood a bit, but the draft has lifted my spirits. I was dozing off during the draft and almost missed our 3rd round pick! :eek: That match meant nothing though, as our new midfield and with Mourinho on his way out (hopefully) we're still gonna win the league next year! :cool3:

6. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Hey, you YANKEE ( runs away VERY quickly) Moron, I have read all the **** ****** ******** ****** posts. :p

I saw that video of him and he looks pretty dependable. I guess they're looking at a future without Fauria.

As for United, don't get me f***ing started. That was a joke, just not a funny one. We badly, badly need some central midfielders or else we will continue to get overrun against good teams.Grrr.

7. Seymour93

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I refuse to take the bait.

It's weird because early in the season when things were really dire, we would beat the big teams but drop points to the likes of Everton, Blackburn, Birmingham, etc., but since the new year it's been the exact opposite barring the League Cup final and Sunderland.

Okay, no more 'soccer' talk for us.