PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney's Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frezo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What does Maroney's hand wave in front of his face after a TD mean?

"You cant see me"

why he was bragging, who knows.

"Look, ah washed for zupper!"

What does Maroney's hand wave in front of his face after a TD mean?

One of his offensive lineman farted and it trailed him into the end zone. He was doing that to wave off the stink.

No, but seriously, that means "you can't see me".

"You can't see me" popular at the minute because of wrestler John Cena. Why we couldn't see him, I don't know...lets hope we don't see him fumbling on the 1 yard line again this year.

Last edited:
"You can't see me" popular at the minute because of wrestler John Cena.

I was just trying to find a .gif of him doing it; but the pages were taking FOREVER to load.

One of his offensive lineman farted and it trailed him into the end zone. He was doing that to wave off the stink.

No, but seriously, that means "you can't see me".

It could have been transfer from Koppen to Brady to the ball to Maroney.
"New ball please!"

Thanks all for can't see me. He should be careful what he wishes for. ;)

"You can't see me" popular at the minute because of wrestler John Cena. Why we couldn't see him, I don't know...lets hope we don't see him fumbling on the 1 yard line again this year.

It is sad that a pro football player is imitating a fake wrestler...

It is sad that a pro football player is imitating a fake wrestler...

HEY! respect the Cena son!

"YOU CAN'T SEE MY TOUCHDOWNS CAUSE I FUMBLE BEFORE THEY HAPPEN. OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Stupid. Of all the wrestlers past and present to mimic, he picks the one who was the catalyst for my loss of interest in pro wrestling. I'd rather see him do the Red Rooster Chicken Walk or The Birdman.

"You can't see me" will be Maroney's theme in New England if he remains a non factor another year - no one will see him in Foxboro in 2011 if mediocrity continues.

I think the ladies would fall out of the stands if Brady did the 'salute' of Generation X after a TD :eek:

I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER about what's being said in this thread

I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER about what's being said in this thread

Looks like Maroney is trying to come up with some sort of signature gesture when he scores touchdowns, like Moss did in '07. He was doing something with his hands over his face after scoring the other night. Guess he's planning on scoring a lot of touchdowns.

That **** is stupid. Didnt "G-Unit" first start that? They called it the "dumb out". Funny from their perspective though, they're actually telling you that you're such a follower, you'll even do a stupid dance of theirs where all you do is wave your hand in front of your face. Yes, Maroney is thatt dumb and a follower. When he speaks its not like you'll ever confuse him for Myron Rolle

Last edited:
I thought it mean he has no vision.....so true :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye