PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
What happened to Maroney haven't seen hime since the 1st quarter hit when he somewhat limped off?

I was just wondering the same thing.

idk how many more times u wanna hear it. read the damn game thread

ALL WE KNOW IS HE GOT THE WIND KNOCKED OUT OF HIM. AND HAS TAKEN INTO LOCKER ROOM

thats allllllllll we know. now i know oyur wondering..why is he in locker room if he just got wind knocked out? well were all wondering the same

Chances are good he has a slight concussion...his helmet took a good shot on that play.

They just showed a replay on the postgame show. Looked like he got his bell rung and not any other injury. He trotted off but was making that hands across the eyes sign to the coaches like he was seeing stars.

ALL WE KNOW IS HE GOT THE WIND KNOCKED OUT OF HIM. AND HAS TAKEN INTO LOCKER ROOM

thats allllllllll we know. now i know oyur wondering..why is he in locker room if he just got wind knocked out? well were all wondering the same

Wow, chill out and check your grammar. It's hard to keep up with the game thread when you're not exclusively following it.

What was amazing--and frustrating--is that the announcers didn't even notice his absence until the middle of the 4th quarter. They were too busy reading to us out of the Big Book of Cliches. I've rarely heard less insight from TV commentators.

What was amazing--and frustrating--is that the announcers didn't even notice his absence until the middle of the 4th quarter. They were too busy reading to us out of the Big Book of Cliches. I've rarely heard less insight from TV commentators.

The production on the game was awful, too. Instant replays were either too late or not at all, they missed a play or two - we really got the B team all around.

The production on the game was awful, too. Instant replays were either too late or not at all, they missed a play or two - we really got the B team all around.
It was awful. And that play by play guy was so off on yardage. The Lions could get 7 and he'd call it a small gain. Or vice versa.

Horrendous comes to mind. For all the points mentioned plus FOx's non-stop self promotion and that stupid meca-football player graphic with the absurdly large shoulder pads. Those idiots in the booth were beyond bad. You don't go for two points here. What? Extra point they trail by 1 and still have to score again. Conversion they tie late in the final quarter. Duh!

Those idiots in the booth were beyond bad. You don't go for two points here. What? Extra point they trail by 1 and still have to score again. Conversion they tie late in the final quarter. Duh!
Yeah I am the biggest anti-two pointer around, it's done far too much, but that was a CLEAR CUT case to try it.

Fortunately (or unfortunately), I read every post of every thread and found several explanations of Maroney's injury.

BTW, what happened to Vrabel? :scared:

Looks like he took a knee to the head by an o lineman, hard to tell but from this writers point of view looked real foggy after the hit.

These announcers were clearly the f team, they sucked whoever they were, knew little about the game but a lot about Fox.

I was telling my wife that that was the worst football telecast I have ever seen or experienced. I've never heard of those 2 guys before, and I'm praying mightily that I never do again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots