PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney Week 4 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the link. I could watch those runs over and over and over again.

For some reason, I decided to listen to the Cincy radio broadcast. (didn't get the game). I remember the run where he ran into the ref...they made the comment that it was the only touchdown saving tackle of the game to that point...

PatriotPat said:
A) That was frickin' awesome. I know we all joked about Dillon teaching him the stiffarm, but damn... this kid has a sledgehammer all his own. Wow.

B) Thank you for posting it!!

C) Please, please, please tell me we finally have an official PatsFan YouTube'er. We've been needing one for the longest time.

that was GREAT. THANKYOU!!! That was like a years worth of highlights of our running game last year!
one thing that I didnt catch before is on his long TD run the block that T. Brown laid out to really spring him when he was in the cluster in the middle of the field.

Thank You dude!

What a beast! I could watch the replay of that stiffarm of his all day!

kptmorgan04 said:
that was GREAT. THANKYOU!!! That was like a years worth of highlights of our running game last year!
one thing that I didnt catch before is on his long TD run the block that T. Brown laid out to really spring him when he was in the cluster in the middle of the field.

Rewatch the video and focus on number 82. That guy, judging by what we've seen of our run game for the past few seasons, is our number one most important FA this season.

Maroney is the ****! Can't wait to see what he has for us tommorow again the Dolphins.

THEARCHIVES said:
Maroney is the ****! Can't wait to see what he has for us tommorow again the Dolphins.

Tomorrow he will do a awesome game! Warning Dolfins!!! :D :D

Brownfan80 said:
Rewatch the video and focus on number 82. That guy, judging by what we've seen of our run game for the past few seasons, is our number one most important FA this season.

He def took some people out there.

You know,usually when someone post's a player's highlight's on Youtube it is just hyping up the guy. Like when the one dude came in here and gracefully posted the Minnesota highlight's from Maroney's career months ago.

After comparing both video's and watching him run, all I have to say is WOW! Nothing's changed for this kid. Be it college or pro he looks like the real deal. He just has that "it" that makes other player's miss. He shuffles,throw's cinderblock stiff arms and has the uncanny ability to shift and high step with incredible change of speed. Some of his ability just can't be taught in high school or college. He seems so far to have that 6th sense of where the defenders are and how they are approaching him.

Pioli and BB are absolute stud's when it comes to drafting and we just keep reaping the rewards as fans.

I caught this video earlier today. Excellent work by PatPatriot. Hopefully he'll be able to compile some more Maroney highlights as the season goes along. I know he said not to expect game highlights every week, but they sure would be nice. Good Patriots videos are hard to come by.

Oh, and if anyone wants to see Maroney's college highlights, just click the links in my sig.

Posted by Brownfan80

> focus on number 82.

And after Graham's, I love your namesake's block at 2:19 into the video.

Last edited:
AWESOMAroney :bricks:

buile said:
Posted by Brownfan80

> focus on number 82.

And after Graham's, I love your namesake's block at 2:19 into the video.

I find it pretty funny that little Troy blocks bigger (so far) than Doug Gabriel or Chad Jackson, two guys that are much much bigger than him.

Also, rewatching the video again today I was surprised to see how many times 17 was in the picture at the end of a long run. Some people had been a bit down on his blocking after last week, but it was never his man making the tackle that I saw in the video. He's got potential, I think. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back