PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney on Cold Pizza (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I'm in PST so its still coming up but it probably already aired for everyone else. Or is this showed aired live nationwide?

In any case as of 7:30am PST Maroney will be coming up shortly.

so for those who missed it, what did he have to say?

"Anything the team wants me to do is fine. I'm just trying to help us win."

"It's been great. A lot of the credit goes to the offensive line. The blocking really has opened holes for me."

"Corey's like my big brother. We really pull for each other. But there's a healthy competition there, too. I get a TD, he wants to get one, too."

"Tom Brady, he just wants to win. He's a great quarterback and a leader. He's really smart, he knows where everyone should be. We all have so much confidence in Tom Brady."

OK. I didn't see it ... I'm just guessing. But, seriously, how far off could I be?

PlattsFan said:

"It's been great. A lot of the credit goes to the offensive line. The blocking really has opened holes for me."

"Corey's like my big brother. We really pull for each other. But there's a healthy competition there, too. I get a TD, he wants to get one, too."

"Tom Brady, he just wants to win. He's a great quarterback and a leader. He's really smart, he knows where everyone should be. We all have so much confidence in Tom Brady."

OK. I didn't see it ... I'm just guessing. But, seriously, how far off could I be?

Perfect! Just like being there. :)

PlattsFan said:

Wow, I was really buying that. You slick bastard!

Brownfan80 said:
Wow, I was really buying that. You slick bastard!
Me too! I was thinking how great Maroney sounds, and how appropriate that his nickname is CoolAid!

And if he got any dumb questions, he would have stiff armed the interviewer!!

PlattsFan said:

:rofl: Bravo.

... Can I get my money back?:D

lmao, that was good, you got me

PlattsFan said:

I just got taken! Now did anyone actually see it?

The DREADator spews out the company mantra, as any alien should.

PromisedLand said:
Me too! I was thinking how great Maroney sounds, and how appropriate that his nickname is CoolAid!

For real, that was so good it was evil.

lol.

Now if only someone had the REAL transcript or a video clip.

I did see it (telephone interview) and that is what LoMo said, amazing. It's clear that Lawrence has been reading the off-field playbook closely too.

This seems like a good time and place to mention that I'd rather watch Gilmore Girls while nails are hammered through my toenails than watch cold pizza.

Brady'sButtBoy said:
I did see it (telephone interview) and that is what LoMo said, amazing. It's clear that Lawrence has been reading the off-field playbook closely too.

Sports interviews are dead. When you usually know what they're going to say anyway, then the only purpose in having an athlete interview is for the audience to see him talking. We could accomplish the same thing if instead of interviewing an athlete, we saw him eating in the cafeteria, or reading out loud to a Kindergarten class. The fact that the interviewed athlete talks on the topic of sports is trivial.

shakadave said:
Sports interviews are dead. When you usually know what they're going to say anyway, then the only purpose in having an athlete interview is for the audience to see him talking. We could accomplish the same thing if instead of interviewing an athlete, we saw him eating in the cafeteria, or reading out loud to a Kindergarten class. The fact that the interviewed athlete talks on the topic of sports is trivial.

Tell that to Irvin, who interviewed TO a while back.

shakadave said:

You can thank our favorite team for helping that movement along.

Does anyone remember The Chin talking about how all teams have to reserve space for the SB if they make it to the A/N FCCGs? He was right, but all it took was one preson mentioning in public that Pitt had already reserved rooms to become

"Cancel those reservations!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes