PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney needs your votes!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Looks like the cat fans have been flocking to NFL.com........check out the vote for drafted RB that will have best NFL career......

http://nfl.com/index?RBdraft

If this link doesn't work.....poll is below on NFL.com page.......

Go kool aid!!!!!!

What good is a vote? I love Maroney being on the team and I certainly hope he runs for a Corey Dillonesque 10,000 yard career but only hard work, injury-free years will do it with a good team and a good offensive line....:rocker:

Maybe if he loses Rodney will have more bulletin board fodder.:D

i think that Maroney will be the best back in the league. Even Shanahan agrees with me! lol

As much as I love Maroney, I still think Reggie Bush is the better RB. I will say that Bush had a better surrounding cast, but all things being equal, Bush is the best. Not to say that Maroney won't have a Hall of Fame career (I think and hope he will), but Bush is a generational talent. He truly reminds me of a Gale Syers/Marshall Faulk mix. The Gale Sayers part is his all around talent, runner, receiver, returner, and though his moves are more Faulk-like, he does pull off some Sayers/Barry Sanders type moves. Plus I believe he is fastest of all of the names mentioned.

Maroney is without a doubt, the most talented RB we've ever drafted, now it's up to him to convert that college greatness into pro greatness. I think he will, and I think Bush will also. Bush will have earlier success (unless Maroney becomes a returner also, which he is quite good at), but who knows, maybe it will turn into another Curtis Martin/Marshall Faulk type situation, Faulk looked like the better back earlier in their careers, but Martin has surpassed him, though both are HOF bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back