PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney lands Endorsment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Donna Goodison, of the Boston Herald, reports New England Patriots rookie RB Laurence Maroney has signed a multiyear endorsement deal with Reebok, a unit of Adidas. Maroney will compete wearing the brand's Rbk Performance product collection, including the Pump Down and Out cleats and Rbk Speed Grip gloves.

Congrats to Maroney..make em look good

http://rbk.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p2424401dt.jpg <-gloves

cant find image of the cleats

hopefully he gets em..good athlete.

Last edited:
Too bad there's not a popular kids soft drink out there that would be a good endorsement match for him.

Last edited:
I'm not from the area.. Does Dillon have any endorsements? If not, I wonder how he feels about Maroney getting some already.

I don't know if it's by endorsement or by choice, but it seems Dillon has always worn Nike gear:

dillon8ju.jpg

Hok said:
I don't know if it's by endorsement or by choice, but it seems Dillon has always worn Nike gear:

dillon8ju.jpg

wow, good call !! :)

any player can simply buy the equiptment..he might of had it when he was a top 5 RB few years back but not now..usually they target impact players who are young and dominant..LT..DeAngelo Hall..Vilma..people like that

Yeah and kicker Martin Gramatica has always worn McGregors but im not sure if that is a deal or by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back