PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChockBlkr

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Right before Maroney returned that kick 77 yds on Monday, the cameras got a close up on his face, and the look that he had, you could tell something was gonna happen. I've been trying to find that image but no luck, any ideas where to look?

They had a close up of Warren Moon just before the kickoff, but not Maroney. I can't find what you're talking about.

pats1 said:
They had a close up of Warren Moon just before the kickoff, but not Maroney. I can't find what you're talking about.

It was the kickoff just after the Viking punt return TD. 3rd quarter?

ChockBlkr said:
It was the kickoff just after the Viking punt return TD. 3rd quarter?

Yep. They came back from the commerical with video from Warren Moon's ceremony, then a shot of him on the sidelines, then the wide shot of the kickoff.

pats1 said:
Yep. They came back from the commerical with video from Warren Moon's ceremony, then a shot of him on the sidelines, then the wide shot of the kickoff.

thanks for looking, could of sworn it was right before that kickoff. I remember seeing how determined he looked and knowing he was gonna do something good.

You are thinking Bills:

Maroney-Bills-prekickoff.jpg

R

Thanks for the help, thats a great shot. Im pretty sure it was Monday night & he looked pissed off that they had just run that punt back.

Great picture though.

When I read your original post, I was SURE it was there ... but no - they were doing Vikes HOF cameos from commercial right up until the kickoff.

Just goes to show how much that image stood out to me also ....

R

I guess your right, i've been reviewing buffalo game pics and found one where he is in the middle of that return with the same look- will try to upload

celtic-predator.jpg

Separated at birth ?

R

NEM said:
Laurence Maroney will be talked about for along time in NFL circles, as long as he stays healthy, and from what I have seen thus far, he looks quite durable.

Maroney...Awesome

as the coach says, lets not bronze the bust just yet, but I agree that this guy is a very very good football player and if he keeps working hard, he may have the ability to become the best in the league. and it doesn't hurt him to be mentored by one of the greats in Dillon and to be on one of the greatest teams of all time.

Jabroni is the real deal.

I've been saying that all along.

It's about damn time you people started listening to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes