PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney has been fighting injuries this preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Re: Maroney Has Been Fighting Injuries this Pre-season

As far as screens go, they need to get rid of that awful wide receiver screen that is either nailed for no gain, or willbe intercepted early for a TD.
Like the one that went for a long TD last night?

And yet he still looked better than any of the other running backs.

Thats like saying a two legged dog was faster than them 3 damn turtles behind him :bricks:

Maroney is about to have a stellar season. One thing this team needs to do is begin using him on screens, flat passes and dump offs.

As far as screens go, they need to get rid of that awful wide receiver screen that is either nailed for no gain, or willbe intercepted early for a TD.

But keep the WR screen that went for a TD, right?

Confused.

Maroney is about to have a stellar season. One thing this team needs to do is begin using him on screens, flat passes and dump offs.

I have been saying this since maroney got here.....when maroney gets in open spaces or seperation...he can be very dynamic...just watch his tape from Minn.....if only coach Belichick would take my phone calls.....:)

But keep the WR screen that went for a TD, right?

Confused.

I guess he doesnt like the ones that dont work but we'll keep the ones that work, what a concept!
While we're at it have Brady stop throwing the incomplete passes and just the throw the completions that go for gains :p

Not really a surprise. I can't see why they would keep Maroney on the sideline throughout the entire preseason if he was healthy.

HEZ GON B CUT.MAED OF GLAS BUST!/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back