PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney back to the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I hope we aren't one of the 2 teams. The guy was a whole lot of fail. Definitely not an upgrade for us. I'd take Sammy Morris over him and he's our 5th stringer.

Personally, I refuse to believe that it might or might not happen until John Clayton reports that it might or might not happen.

Maybe they should bring in Chad Jackson too since Branch has disappeared.

If morony (i know what i wrote) comes back, we are freakin' doomed.

I'd love to see them bring back Maroney.

And then trade him for a 4th round pick again.

Maroney pls go. We have enough depth at RB.

Good luck to him in his attempts to continue his career. I hope he's healthy.

Gosh, what a great thread. I haven't seen a thread this good since the "Will the Pats bring back Randy Moss thread?"

Looking forward to the "Chad jackson is available - back to the Pats?" thread and the "Does Donald Hayes have anything left in the tank? SHould the Pats bring him in for workout?" thread.

Whatever happened to Shawn Mayer?

Gosh, what a great thread. I haven't seen a thread this good since the "Will the Pats bring back Randy Moss thread?"

Looking forward to the "Chad jackson is available - back to the Pats?" thread and the "Does Donald Hayes have anything left in the tank? SHould the Pats bring him in for workout?" thread.

I'm still waiting for the return of Gene Chung. :snob:

I'm just waiting for this to turn into a thread about the Jets.

Sorry, but with BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Danny Woodhead plus the young, smart and talented Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen, we simply would have no room for Maroney, was time to move on.

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing