PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mark Schlereth, Two-faced liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didnt you include in your email the part about his coach admitting he has people stealing defensive signals and sometimes has them by the 2nd quarter of the game? That seems like more direct hypocrisy.

I hate Schlereth as much (probably more) than most here but your argument is flawed and makes us look foolish if you make it in public. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO STEAL SIGNALS. It is illegal to tape them from where we taped them. Trying to make them out to be the same issue only takes away from the many valid points guys here have made.

Thats the thing about these washed up old guys. Nothing better to do but b**** about stuff. Probably a bad day on the golf course. Maybe he had a ring stolen or something, oh wait, that was another washed up SOB.

I hate Schlereth as much (probably more) than most here but your argument is flawed and makes us look foolish if you make it in public. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO STEAL SIGNALS. It is illegal to tape them from where we taped them. Trying to make them out to be the same issue only takes away from the many valid points guys here have made.

I understand your point totally, the defense that we didnt get in trouble for stealing signals, but for using video to obtain them, is one that I have made. Yet it doesnt seem to make any difference to other fans. I think this is different though. Schlereth can't spout righteous indignation about spygate, yet have no problems whatsoever with sign stealing in general. That's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back