brian kinney
TREY WINGO (THIS guy would be DONE)
Mark schlereth
darren woodson
james hasty
trent dilfer

Brett Favre
Dr.Phil

anyone else remember before the 2003 playoffs they were asking which big time player will fail in the playoffs and schelereth picked brady because of 'law of averages' :)

right now if i saw schlereth i would put him in a chicken wing.

DaveyHeadlock2_371x278.jpg

==========================================================

Thats a sleeper hold, not a Chicken Wing!:mad:

Last edited:
I absolutely hate Mark Schlereth, he is without a doubt the dumbest f@&! on ESPN. Everytime I hear him speak it reminds me of that commercial with the guy talking sports out of his ass.

I absolutely hate Mark Schlereth, he is without a doubt the dumbest f@&! on ESPN. Everytime I hear him speak it reminds me of that commercial with the guy talking sports out of his ass.

Yeah he is by far one of the worse ones on that sports news channel.....or should i say sports propaganda channel....and yes that is a good comparison...;)

Just saw it on BSPN. He said to miss the third pre-season game pretty much indicated that his foot injury must be significant because of how much that game means to a teams season preparation.

just more wishful thinking from that d-bag. another in a long line of d-bags at espn spewing anti patriotic rhetoric. traitors !

Yeah he is by far one of the worse ones on that sports news channel.....or should i say sports propaganda channel....and yes that is a good comparison...;)

that network acts just like the cable news networks do. they have for years.

The thing about this doofus we all gotta understand is when it comes to him the Patriots cant do right and cannot win. Lets put it this way. Hes talkin smack sayin ya Bradys injured blah blah blah he needs these games to get insync with his wrs get a feel for the game n all that crap.

I promise you if Brady would have played and messed up his foot a lil more this moron would be like oh if I were the HC I would of had Brady sit and make sure hes healthy for week1 he dont need to play in preseason he has the playbook down cold he has plenty of work with his wrs and so on.

The guys a jackass n theres nothin none of us can do take the crap that comes out his mouth with a grain of salt.

How many snaps did Randy Moss take in last year's preseason game 3?

Bingo! We have Bingo! :D

One of the things I've realized over the years is that these pundits love to make these grandiose statements, whether or not there's substantial proof. That way less enlightened viewers will think that, by watching the show, they're getting "inside" information they won't hear anywhere else, and thus they'll keep watching.

If it turns out the great prediction was wrong, they just never mention it again.

Just saw it on BSPN. He said to miss the third pre-season game pretty much indicated that his foot injury must be significant because of how much that game means to a teams season preparation.

Schlereth is a bloody d-bag, piece of sh##....seriously I would take anything this guy said with a grain of salt.....Being the Pats hater that he is....he must be PRAYING for this kind of outcome.....Brady will be fine....this is all about protecting Tom from unnecessary attacks during preseason......and it is gamesmanship.......

Schlereth is a bloody d-bag, piece of sh##....seriously I would take anything this guy said with a grain of salt.....Being the Pats hater that he is....he must be PRAYING for this kind of outcome.....Brady will be fine....this is all about protecting Tom from unnecessary attacks during preseason......and it is gamesmanship.......

I don't think the talking heads understand what gamemanship is. They are a waste of time and effort for any Pats fan to take seriously.

I actually often judge things, based on who says what. Schlereth is wrong so much, that this statement gives me hope that Brady will be just fine. As usual, Schlereth makes a fool out of himself. If resting Brady in Game 3 gives him a better chance of being 100% for the opener, that far outweighs "preparation". You'd think a former player would know that. He's a clown.

He knows what he's talking about. Seriously, Osi Yourmanurea looked great in the pre season game against the Browns and Jets. That's getting ready for the season.

Yeah and I'm sure they're also reporting on the same show that Manning will be ready to go for week 1.

These guys...

jeez, i know! it was the closest thing i could find. i have a performed sleeper hold many times bro.

==========================================================

How this. :)

Attachments

• armbar 2.jpg
    armbar 2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 80
He knows what he's talking about. Seriously, Osi Yourmanurea looked great in the pre season game against the Browns and Jets. That's getting ready for the season.

haha, had to laugh. Thanks. Still, too bad to see him go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes