PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mark Schlereth just said Brady's injury was significant

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats have played 6 seasons of football the past 5 years. Uhhh maybe the guy who said the offense was ahead of last year's offense is not being risked?

right now if i saw schlereth i would put him in a chicken wing.

DaveyHeadlock2_371x278.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw it on BSPN. He said to miss the third pre-season game pretty much indicated that his foot injury must be significant because of how much that game means to a teams season preparation.
His opinion doesn't count.

Just saw it on BSPN. He said to miss the third pre-season game pretty much indicated that his foot injury must be significant because of how much that game means to a teams season preparation.

bspn just wants to make stories to get people talking, this is not something i think we need to worry about right now

bspn just wants to make stories to get people talking, this is not something i think we need to worry about right now

I agree....this is just getting upsetting.....the media is trying so hard to bring all Patriot fans down and telling them that we are doomed and the sky is indeed falling....what a waste of journalistic talent...

I agree....this is just getting upsetting.....the media is trying so hard to bring all Patriot fans down and telling them that we are doomed and the sky is indeed falling....what a waste of journalistic talent...

true, pathetic that espn does this crap.

it's probably foot fungus from showering without sandals. itchy foot syndrome

these idiots at T(Tabloid)SPN have tried to figure out BB's handle of injuries since last 8 yrs and failed. this is just another of those.

This must explain why Brady returned to practice this week. :rolleyes:

HAHAHA Schlereth is an idiot. Yeah sure buddy must be serious because they would defintie risk the most imoportant player in football over some preaseason game if it wasnt. What a tool.

Schlerwitch gets all his scoops the way Tomasse gets them ... he has nothing. Why even post what Sclerwitch has to say ... it's all BS anyways.

Schlerwitch gets all his scoops the way Tomasse gets them ... he has nothing. Why even post what Sclerwitch has to say ... it's all BS anyways.

i think schlereth did hgh during his career. he even admitted that he held on every play! that pisses me off!

right now if i saw schlereth i would put him in a chicken wing.

DaveyHeadlock2_371x278.jpg

i knew you were a wrestling fan...and FYI that is a modified sleeper hold/rear naked choke, not a chicken wing.

This guy needs to check a practice report every once in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back