Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mark Sanford still SC governor... despite GOPleas

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Jun 27, 2009.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +756 / 11 / -7

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +856 / 2 / -9

JFK (marylin)
    Uncle Teddy (murderer)
    RFK (marylin)
    Clinton (oval office blow job)
    All big time democrat hero's, streets, airports and bridges named after them, Clinton is the best known adulterer on the planet.

STOP THE WAR

3. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +756 / 11 / -7

Pretty silly to give a damn about it, ain't it Harry?

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,442 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

I think it's silly ... all these guys they get caught with their brains in their schlong. The media loves it, people love it ... I could care less where they stick their d!ck. Personally I think people who cheat are pieces of crap. But they should be voted in or out next election ... not be forced to step down. They were elected to represent their people and they should continue through their term unless of course they break a major law that violates their oath.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +856 / 2 / -9

I know, I'm going out and sit in the yard, TV driving me nuts today with all that Jackson sh!t.

6. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

History of MoveOn.org
    MoveOn started in 1998 as an e-mail group, MoveOn.org, created by computer entrepreneurs Joan Blades and Wes Boyd, the married cofounders of Berkeley Systems. They started by passing around a petition asking Congress to "censure President Clinton and move on", as opposed to impeaching him. The petition, passed around by word of mouth, was extremely successful; ultimately, they had half a million signatures.

Since 1998, MoveOn has raised millions of dollars for many Democratic candidates.

Seems they just don't really want to move on. :confused2:

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 15 / -29

Would suspect that the actions of Sanford will not resonate well with the voters of SC.. at one time they talked about secession and wanted to form some type of theocracy... I believe that state is a very fundamental religious one..

If WND reported it, it has to be true...

Christians look to form <br>'new nation' within U.S.

8. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +756 / 11 / -7

Let's hear it for our Pagan Democracy!!!!

I wonder where we go now that we have to "move on", Michael (by the way, do they take memberships? Are you joining?)

What we have here is another rift for the Republicans. For the Dems, well, the leaders aren't cheerleading much, and the netroots, of course, are still galled by the hypocritical "moral majority"... but condemn the hypocrisy, not the sexuality.

So for Dem leaders, well, there's nothing to move on from.

For the Dem netroots, they can laugh, poke fun, whatever, and maybe stop when they get bored, until the next time some bible-thumping demogog tries to explain about how "Moral" Republicans are.

But for the Republicans, they'll end up having to repudiate the "agents of intolerance," and try to stick with it this time (as McCain was unable to.)

At some point, they have to realize that their deal w/the devil (religious extremists) paints them in a very undesireable corner. It's fine when you're trying to get soccer moms to say "Yuck! A cheater! Impeach that democratic hollywood wife-swapper!!!) Not so great when it's become obvious that televangelists and Republican gay-bashers and "pro-marriage" advocates are just as likely to be adulterous or gay as their political prey.

So okay: the GOP has lost its claim to fiscal responsibility, via Bush's disasterous debt and fiscal policies, ending in the greatest economic downturn since the great depression; it's lost its claim to superior foreign affairs savvy, due to its insistence on foreign wars and unrealistic eschewing of diplomacy; and it's lost its claim to be the "marriage" or "family" or "God" party, due to the actions of Republicans antithetical to their own rhetoric.

Dudes you need some new stalking horses!

PFnV

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +856 / 2 / -9

"Who was that women i saw you with last night"

:singing::singing::singing::singing:

Dear Stinking Politicians,
    When your "banging" your wife close your eyes and make believe it's your girl friend, thats what I do.
    Yours Truly
    Harry

IF YOU ARE A POLITICIAN YOU ARE IN THE MOST ROTTEN FILTHY PROFESSION IN THE WORLD, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SCUMSUCKING SOUL

10. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +243 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

If sanford hadn't acted holyer than thow when others got caught i wouldn't care. But if others should have resighned for the same transgressions so shouldn't he

11. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Good point, letting them get voted out if the voters are mad enough. Seems obvious now that you mention it.