PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mark Sanchez: Jets' offense to lift off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very interested to see how this offense evolves once they get Santonio Holmes on the other side of Edwards. Holmes can be a game breaker.

Keller and Cotchery are serviceable.

Sanchez showed some good ability in last years playoffs, he has a ways to go in becomming an top 15 NFL signal-caller.

I am very interested to see how this offense evolves once they get Santonio Holmes on the other side of Edwards. Holmes can be a game breaker.

Keller and Cotchery are serviceable.

Sanchez showed some good ability in last years playoffs, he has a ways to go in becomming an top 15 NFL signal-caller.
even without holmes during the balt game, if they didnt commit stupid penalties then the long pass over the middle wouldve been a catch and might just have pushed them through.
i for once expect their offense to be much better this week and we dont have ngata and kregg handling the middle.
and the bengals made a lot of brainfart moves early on in the game like throwing on 3rd and 1 etc which helped our D. need to see more from our defense to be convinced fully IMO.

Can you imagine if this guy went from playing for Rex to playing for Bill Parcells?

This kid was born for politics. Just keep saying stuff whether it has a basis in reality or not. I can just see the title for NFL films:

WAG THE DOG
The Story of the 2010 NYJ
and how Woody sold 60,000psls

i actually thought woody jonhson wearing the jets hat and tie with dark glasses at night looked funny.

Can you imagine if this guy went from playing for Rex to playing for Bill Parcells?

Can you imagine him going to ANY other coach? They would tell him to STFU and learn to play the game....

Can you imagine him going to ANY other coach? They would tell him to (Please be quiet - edited) and learn to play the game....

Except maybe Pete Carroll :) I am sure he loves him :)

Sanchez likes Bulletin Board material so much that he himself should go to the opponents locker room and hang it up himself

That is an excellent stat. In related news, the Hindenburg did get up in the air for a bit...

And the Titanic made it over halfway across the Atlantic. People act like it sunk immediately, when in fact it really was seaworthy for several days.

And the Titanic made it over halfway across the Atlantic. People act like it sunk immediately, when in fact it really was seaworthy for several days.

I think the iceberg gave that away ;)

Not many of them around Southampton ;)

Sanchez sounds like he just pick himself in his fantasy league.

Crotchery is a sneaky bastard-we've always had problems w/ him. Other than that-Sanchez will be swarmed all afternoon!

Crotchery is a sneaky bastard-we've always had problems w/ him. Other than that-Sanchez will be swarmed all afternoon!

Pennington had the ability to make decent receivers look great. Sanchez has the ability to make decent receivers disappear.

The Jets don't have any great receivers.

Last edited:
this week, they'll get seven first downs.

He has a ways to go in becoming a top 50 NFL signal-caller. FFS, he's the third best quarterback on his own team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes