PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mark Sanchez: "I love the Patriots, I love you Tom."

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see someone is makeing a joke out of this cause it is realy not a big deal and the Media is trying to turn it into to big news

Anyone who thinks this guy has a decent personality isn't watching Hard Knocks. He comes off as extremely phony. Such as moping around talking about how much he sucks in front of the coaching staff until they complement him, like some needy 12 year old.

Honestly, the only believable person on that team - in front of the camera - seems to be Rex Ryan. Everyone else is hamming it up. Especially Tannenbaum, that guy is pathetic. Rex really is that friggin crazy, though, and his personality is 100% sincere.

dont know about hard knocks since i havent watched it but i always found his act to be a little phony when he looks like taking blame for everything and being a nice guy etc etc

Yup. What's even sadder is that the Jets QB coach bought right into it and one-upped Sanchez's acting-job with a cliched motivational speech.

He didnt explain this yr's color codes to him ?

And if you believe these words from Sanchez, then I've got some land for sale down in......................

He can't stand the Pats just like everyone over there in green. He's just the only one with any brains as he doesn't want to light any more jet fuel under an already pissed off TB. Smart man Marky, say the right thing. I wonder if Rex gave him a tongue-lashing for the FIB.

I agree he doesn't love the Patriots, but Sanchez is a guy, who sang a duet with Lance Bass and went to the Tony Awards, he might be in love with Brady.

WHO CARES? :rolleyes:
Jeez, we are as bad as Jet fans. Obsessed with one damn team. We have a lot of tough teams to play on our schedule. They are just one of them.

I meant more along the lines of pre-production editting. For example on the Real World they'll show you something that happened 2 days ago while playing voice of someone talking about something completely different or in another context.

It's true. Certainly they can manipulate a great, great deal along every phase, pre-production, production, post-production - and I am sure they do. Cromartie may well be telling the truth about how they had him answer the questions about his children with a pause. I would not be surprised at that in the least.

So, it could be fair to safe there is a great deal of footage where Tannenbaum, Sanchez, Jenkins or Scott or anyone of the likes isn't so seemingly aware of - and therefore, affected by - the camera's presence. That said, from what they have shown us, it seems these guys were really cognizant of the cameras, on the whole.

Which is to be expected. But, as SVN said upthread, I think Sanchez seems to act like this all the time. He has a certain phoniness to him. His attempt to be sincere is over-the-top, and therefore, insincere.

Last edited:
Did he wave his right hand, have his legs crossed while sitting down, and have his left hand covering his mouth after he said this?

All this stuff with Tom,Mark and Rex is all in fun IMO

We all laughed last year when Rex and Crowder went at it and it really meant nothing but just some words...these two teams may not like each other very much but I don't think words will mean much when they play in week 2.

We'll be expecting a bigger gift then the 4 ints he threw last time.

From what I see of Sanchez (and I admit that HBO edits Hard Knocks footage to make things interesting and not neccessarily accurate), he seems like a great guy to hang with, but doesn't seem to have what it takes to be a team leader. He comes off on Hard Knocks as aloof, immature, and not mentally tough. In other words, a frat boy (sorry to all you fraternity guys out there).

Agreed. Watching him handle the NY media, I do get the feeling that he is grounded and reasonably intelligent. He was actually caught by the NYC paparazzi at the theater a couple of times this Spring/Summer. He's been cast in a leadership role in the Mexican American community since HS, so he's not your typical frat boy. In fact, I get the impression from NY friends that many of the typical beer-soaked Jets Fans haven't warmed up to him yet.

Mark won't love the 5 INT's we have against them.
Crotcherys always been a problem-we need to shut him down.

Honestly, the only believable person on that team - in front of the camera - seems to be Rex Ryan. Everyone else is hamming it up. Especially Tannenbaum, that guy is pathetic. Rex really is that friggin crazy, though, and his personality is 100% sincere.

I find Westhoff both real and interesting.

Indeed. I would love to have him as our special teams coach, should we be in need of one.

Ditto that after seeing some of last nite's.

I wonder what Tony Dungy will have to say about that last episode:bricks:

Last edited:
Mark has just helped the Jets sell tickets in Greenwich Village. :D

Sanchez cracks me up, seems like he's got a fun personality.

This. He is very likable off the field.

When he's in uniform, I hate him no less or more than any of the other boogers (cept maybe LT2. I hate just about everyone less than Complainian).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes