PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mark Kriegel (who?): Pats' time has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've been hearing that from other fans and reading that from columnists every year since 2002.

I won't click on that link for two reasons.

#1: just by the title, I can tell he's an ignorant moron.

#2: the more you click on links of ignorant morons, the happier they get. It generates hits to the site, and makes their bosses happy.

It's been repeated ad nauseam, but... DO NOT GIVE ANY MORE ATTENTION to the Borgeses of the world. If only helps their cause.

"Watching Tom Brady the other day, I found myself hoping that Gisele didn't make him sign a pre-nup."

An amazingly ignorant comment.

I won't click on that link for two reasons.

#1: just by the title, I can tell he's an ignorant moron.

#2: the more you click on links of ignorant morons, the happier they get. It generates hits to the site, and makes their bosses happy.

It's been repeated ad nauseam, but... DO NOT GIVE ANY MORE ATTENTION to the Borgeses of the world. If only helps their cause.

This.

Don't feed the trolls.....either on this board or if they are columnists. Let them revel in their own ignorance.

The Doors' bassist?

"Watching Tom Brady the other day, I found myself hoping that Gisele didn't make him sign a pre-nup."

Doesn't even warrant being dignified with a response....

No clicky for me, he's either trying to garner attention or hes a ignorant dbag, Id bet on the latter.
Took Peyton Manning 6-7 games after knee surgery to get his timing back, uh, douchbag its only been 2 games for Tom.

I'm not clicking it either.

It's the SAME THING every year. All these douches have to do is recycle what others have been saying for the past five years.

That's not going to happen. Bill Belichick -- as evidenced by his hilariously rude inability to acknowledge rookie quarterback Mark Sanchez after the game -- will only get meaner

According to BB, he spoke with both Sanchez and Ryan in the tunnel. I realize that it's more important for the sports media to push contrived and overdramatic storylines to generate interest in their columns. However, it's disappointing they don't even try to be accurate and fair.

Last edited:
In any other sport if a team has a bad game and they go out and win a game the next night or two the bad loss is pretty much forgotten. Unfortunately since football teams only play once a week this is the type of article that are published and recycled continually until the next game. I really hope the pats win in impressive fashion next week to help silence the media a little.

With the best offense of all-time and a shaky defense, the Pats best shot was in 2007 and we know how that went. Wouldn't surprise me if the Pats find a way not to win this year. I don't know if the time has passed but the window is certainly on it's way in closing.

On the Mark: Pats' time has passed by Mark Kriegel

More of the "Pats are washed up" and more whining about Belichicks 'dissing' of Sanchez. Who knows how the season will turn out at this point but it's amazing how these "journalists" all think they're so smart looking at a couple of games.

The Jets beat the Patriots in the second week of the season, and all of a sudden everybody in New York has them penciled in for the Super Bowl.

Yeah, I know. They have a new coach, a new defense, a new quarterback. They look good. They may even be good. But until further notice, they're the same old Jets, which is to say, prematurely praised. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................what happened Sunday at the Meadowlands says less about the Jets than the Patriots, who were lucky to get by the Buffalo Bills on the first Monday night of the season. For a while now there has been this feeling, accepted with little question, that the Patriots would pick up where they left off in 2007 just as soon as Tom Brady came back from his knee injury .

That's not going to happen. Bill Belichick -- as evidenced by his hilariously rude inability to acknowledge rookie quarterback Mark Sanchez after the game -- will only get meaner.

On the Mark: Pats' time has passed - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN

Re: On the Mark: Pats' time has passed by Mark Kriegel

More of the "Pats are washed up" and more whining about Belichicks 'dissing' of Sanchez. Who knows how the season will turn out at this point but it's amazing how these "journalists" all think they're so smart looking at a couple of games.

The Jets beat the Patriots in the second week of the season, and all of a sudden everybody in New York has them penciled in for the Super Bowl.

Yeah, I know. They have a new coach, a new defense, a new quarterback. They look good. They may even be good. But until further notice, they're the same old Jets, which is to say, prematurely praised. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................what happened Sunday at the Meadowlands says less about the Jets than the Patriots, who were lucky to get by the Buffalo Bills on the first Monday night of the season. For a while now there has been this feeling, accepted with little question, that the Patriots would pick up where they left off in 2007 just as soon as Tom Brady came back from his knee injury .

That's not going to happen. Bill Belichick -- as evidenced by his hilariously rude inability to acknowledge rookie quarterback Mark Sanchez after the game -- will only get meaner.

On the Mark: Pats' time has passed - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN

Isn't Fox news known to be just really bad??

Phew. I was hoping this would get posted again. Great Scott! :banned:

Phew. I was hoping this would get posted again. Great Scott! :banned:

Yikes, Sorry, I missed the earlier thread. Mods, Please delete

Too many "sky is falling" people out there. But, while I fully expect the Pats to right the ship (hard to tell so early how much it will turn) I am willing to concede that eventually NE's fantastic run will end. It's been some time since the last time they finished under .500. I fully expect it to happen eventually. Not this year.

Some day, we will look back at some point and say "that is when the dynasty ended". Will it be in 5 years ? Did it happen the the final game of 07 ? Or the first game in 08 ? Who knows ?

To predict it is crazy... but to deny it'll happen is as well.

I think I've been hearing that from other fans and reading that from columnists every year since 2002.

according to most, our time never was...sure is a shame we lost to the Rams in SB XXXVI...they were unstoppable...it was no contest...we didn't belong on the same field with them...embarrassed ourselves that day for sure...

Whats up with all the doom and gloom.
The pats defence gave up 17 points on both games. Thats pretty good considering all the defensive moves in the off season. If and when the offence gets up to speed, the pats will start winning games..

I love the disrespect!! Keep piling on mediots. The Patriots and their fans will have the last laugh. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes