PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mark Anderson Signs with the Bills for 4 Years, $27.5 million; $8 million guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
bye.jpg

Solid pass rusher. Disappointing to lose him but not unexpected.

Let the trashing of Anderson begin......(actually it's begun already by some)

Can't evaluate this until I see the money.

:bricks: Well, I guess I don't have a huge problem with this. Since I do have respect for the Bills unlike OTHER afc east teams... well I guess maybe we resign Carter??

That sucks. I don't know if he is as good as his sack total indicates and his product can't be replicated by another player, but it is certainly a loss for the Pats.

I think the Bills will lose if they gave him too much though.

Too bad, but that's why we've been signing all the FAs.

I'm glad for any situational player who can get a 4 year deal......I hope he got plenty guaranteed.

I'm bummed too but it was about money and I can't blame him for taking advantage. No one had even heard of him before last year.

Anderson was a good player but if they're going back to the 3-4 (which they should) he probably wouldn't start here. Use that money to sign Castillo and I'm fine with it.

Man, that pass rush in Buffalo is going to be scary. Williams, Anderson, and Dareus?? It's definately looking good for them. I'll give them 10-6 this year. Put the division like this-
1.Pats 12-4
2.Bills 10-6
3.Fins 7-9
4.Yets 7-9

Man, Tommy better have his head on a swivel. Who knows what Anderson got, I'm sure the Bills overpaid a little because they are going all in on the win now theme, which, I believe, is mistaken. Regardless, Anderson could have helped us.

was never getting 4 years here.

Good for the guy.
I now hope he tanks it.

Except against the Jets and the fins .

I was hoping for him to resign but I am fine with this ....all players want a little financial stability and commitment and especially playing for ...that contract last year ....at least he didnt say I didnt get the respect (show me the money) speech

best of luck to him ....excluding our games.... :)

Man, Tommy better have his head on a swivel. Who knows what Anderson got, I'm sure the Bills overpaid a little because they are going all in on the win now theme, which, I believe, is mistaken. Regardless, Anderson could have helped us.

except that the bills could not stop the run last year, either.......they spent alot of money and have maybe a marginal improvement against the run

Re-sign Andre Carter and look forward to the 2012 NFL Draft.

At this point it has to be the draft, because I don't think Carter will be ready by the start of the season, and even then, who knows how well he will perform coming off that type of injury.

Man, that pass rush in Buffalo is going to be scary. Williams, Anderson, and Dareus?? It's definately looking good for them. I'll give them 10-6 this year.

Put the division like this-

1.Pats 12-4
2.Bills 10-6
3.Fins 7-9
4.Yets 7-9
1. Pats 14-2
2. Bills 8-8
3. LOLphins 4-12
4. Jesters 4-12

Last edited:
They still have a QB that threw 24 td and 23 ints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back