Welcome to PatsFans.com

Marines Ordered To Execute Civilians In Nazi-Like Slaughter

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

With evidence having emerged that marines were ordered by superiors to massacre women and children in Haditha in Iraq two years ago, combined with scores of other testimonies and reports of such barbaric demands being forced upon American troops daily, it is clear that organised execution and ritual slaughter is the set policy of the architects of aggression in the middle east.

A military court heard Thursday that a US Marine was ordered to execute a room full of Iraqi women and children during the massacre in Haditha which left 24 people dead.

Following a response to roadside bomb attack in November, 2005 Marines stormed houses in the village. At the first of the houses, Marine Lance Corporal, Humberto Mendoza, has given evidence that he was ordered to execute some of the occupants under the command of Sergeant Frank Wuterich. Mendoza stated he refused to do so, when confronted with a room full of women and children. Later he found the women and children dead. Mendoza had previously admitted shooting one male occupant of the house dead, under orders. AFP reports:

At one house Wuterich gave an order to shoot on sight as Marines waited for a response after knocking on the door, said Mendoza.

"He said 'Just wait till they open the door, then shoot,'" Mendoza said.

Mendoza then said he shot and killed an adult male who appeared in a doorway.

During a subsequent search of the house, Mendoza said he received an order from another Marine, Lance Corporal Stephen Tatum, to shoot seven women and children he had found in a rear bedroom.

"When I opened the door there was just women and kids, two adults were lying down on the bed and there were three children on the bed ... two more were behind the bed," Mendoza said.

"I looked at them for a few seconds. Just enough to know they were not presenting a threat ... they looked scared. I told him there were women and kids inside there. He said 'Well, shoot them,'" Mendoza told prosecutor Lieutenant Colonel Sean Sullivan.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +171 / 5 / -20

In war some things happen, the answer is simple do not go to war.. with that being said let justice take its course.
  3. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Where do you make this stuff up from??

Haven't all of them been exonerated in court (or does that only count for liberals)?

If you truely think that US Marines would execute "Nazi Like" innocent civilians, you have serious problems. Don't you have any shame? Why do you hate your country so?
  4. ArmyPatsFan

ArmyPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yup...these things happen and they shouldn't. Anything else?
  5. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm not making anything up... it is possible that you're sheltered from what really goes on though.

[​IMG]
  6. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

At least you are not afraid to admit it... unlike the poster before you.
  7. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why should I be shamed????

I don't hate my country.

I greatly dislike some of the so called "leaders" that are so called "running it" though.

Just because I rant on our problems, doesn't mean that I hate my country.

I thought that I have the right... heck, maybe I don't now.
  8. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I know men that have been there two, three times, and you get your info from where, salon.com?
    I bet I can find those same "dead" kids in other photos from both earlier and later dates than that photo.
  9. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Here we go, how long did it take me, this same poor kids were also killed by a US Bomb in BALAD, Iraq on March 15, 2006
    http://www.roadstoiraq.com/?p=771

I'll be back with more.......
  10. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

11. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Um, maybe you should post links to reputable news sites rather than this prisonplanet place? I'd never heard of it before, but its looking, well, lets say a bit less than credible to me. Between this thread and the (now locked) Dick Cheney thread, I'm going to have to say you're 0 for 2 in my opinion today.
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 4 / -2

Wow, that's the same kid in all 3 photos. I'm not trying to minimize the loss of the poor child's life, but the 3 pictures are the same one, only from 3 different angles.
  13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +326 / 1 / -9

When the Muslims put the gun up to the little squealing helpless 105 lb English womens head a few years back while she was sobbing for her family and blew her f-cking brains out on public Muslim TV I bet just before the smelly bearded bastard pulled the trigger this poor little screaming women would have loved to see those Marines come charging through the door killing every scummy pig in the room that was yelling how great their filthy God was.

The NY Times and the rest of the Hate Bush Left Wing rotten maggot news media dropped that story like a hot potato, the Left Wing Bush Haters didn't want the American People to get mad at America's enemy, gettin mad at Muslims tends to justify the war thats why liberal Bush Haters avoid mentioning 9/11 as much as they possibly can, in fact they would like you to forget it alltogether.
    BASTARDS
    :bricks:
  14. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Oh go get a dirty sanchez from harry boy... I could give 2 (use your imagination here) about your opinion.

Anyone here that thinks that FAUX News is legit... has more problems than I EVER will.

I like seeing the other side of news, not just the politically correct, baby bush safe, tainted versions...
  15. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Well, I certainly wasn't trying to say you should get your news from Fox News if you don't want to, I'd settle for something like CNN, MSNBC, the AP, Reuters, or maybe a major newspaper, to name a few sources you might find more palatable. I only have had a quick look, but your "news" website appears to be just whatever this guy (or girl) Alex Jones feels like writing up. Personally I'd put more stock in a vetted source than one person's ravings. I'd also point out that I added in "in my opinion" in my last post to avoid offending you by saying something like "A chimpanzee could tell this is not a reliable source for news, yet you seem unable or unwilling to grasp that. You are therefore either a. slow witted and to be pitied, or b. bright yet unwilling to let things like facts distort your worldview. Either way its not a good thing."

Oh and I don't know Harry Boy well enough to start that kind of relationship.
  16. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

hehehe... maybe you 2 can start off slow with a friendly portuguese breakfast as an ice breaker.:D
  17. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I'm just thankful I don't know what that is.
  18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +326 / 1 / -9

Me too :confused:
  19. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 4 / -2

That'll never happen. Good luck finding yourself a friendly Portugee. :D
  20. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

I watched 60 Minutes segment on The Killings In Haditha last Sunday, it was the second time I've watched this. I've got mixed feelings on this. I understand that this is war and tragic events happen. That this incident happened immediately after an American soldier was killed by a bomb. What happened next is not good, whether a jury convicts or proclaims innocence. The Sargent in charge, determines that a house in the distance is where sniper shots most likely came from. Arriving at the house the soldiers hear noises inside, they then cracked open the door and tossed a grenade. Just women and children (dead), they resumed the chase to the next house. Same routine, toss the grenade, and then ask questions, same results, dead women and children. What happened to the rules of engagement, positive identification?
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/15/60minutes/main2574973.shtml

I'm just sitting here thinking, WTF. We shouldn't be here, we're fighting for Democracy (at least that's the latest excuse) and this is how are soldiers are trained. I'm sure this is not happening constantly, but it does occur. Can we just go home now.