PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marcus Spears - Dumbest man in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but he was'nt the one that got caught. Now your superbowls are tainted. I bet your a Patriots superbowl bandwagon fan huh? Where were you when you guys had the logo of the guy bending over like he was hiking the ball or taking in the *** or something. When teams saw the Pats on their schedules they said thats a gimmy. I respect the fans that been their through thick and thin.

go ride your cowboy... try spinning as well...

Maybe, but he was'nt the one that got caught. Now your superbowls are tainted. I bet your a Patriots superbowl bandwagon fan huh? Where were you when you guys had the logo of the guy bending over like he was hiking the ball or taking in the *** or something. When teams saw the Pats on their schedules they said thats a gimmy. I respect the fans that been their through thick and thin.
You know Ive read that Texas has the lowest Iq per capita,and are the fattest in the nation and after reading some of the cow's troll posts I know why.All you think about is eating. :D What does it matter if he didn't get caught he was still doing it. Does not getting caught make YOUR SB's less tainted. NO, you wanna know why? Because it wasn't against the rules until 9/06. So since it wasn't against the rules when we won thoses SB's then they can't be tainted. As far as where I was when they had the other logo....I was watching them since 1973.

I've got 2 words for you.... "GOT FIVE"?
1149531872610.jpg

No one will ever take away the Cowboys trophies... you have to respect that.

Patriots have 3 now... and will get more when it's all said and done though.

-------------------

As far as the Texas chicks... when I was in training in Las Colinas (sp), I seen some PRIME female down there. So, I'm not gonna say ANYTHING bad about them...

Last edited:
hey is the "white house " still in operation. you know the place where michael Irvin and the rest of the dallas meatheads went to snort coke and solicit drugged out prostitutes. I bet Irvin handed the keys over to TO,didnt he?. your teams reputation is squeaky clean beacause at least cocaine and "high class" hookers dont give you a competitive advantage on the feild. what a class organization.

Last edited:
Okay so you were watching them since 73. But you had nothing to cheer about. I've been a Cowboy fan since around about the sametime 74, 75 and 76 when the Cowboys went to their 3rd Superbowl. And on our way to our 6th Championship this year!
ALL B.S aside the fans of the Cowboys live and breath football,they deserve a good team to root for every year. Its only been like that up here for the last ten or so years on a consistant basis. So after saying that you better win it all this year,because Philips really hasn't done anything for more than a year. He was fired in KC, and Buffalo. The way I look at it theses guys are so glad Parcells is gone they'ed run through a wall for Philips right now. But a year from now I'm not so sure.

Ive been only watching the 2007 Patriots for 3 weeks, studying you as our game gets closer. You are a good team who seems to get bored playing weaker teams as you progress throughout the season. If your coaches and leaders don't create ways to keep your team motivated when playing those lesser teams you might end up with a loss.

If you think the cowboys are a lesser team and you need material to keep yourself motivated, your coaches and players are strongly mistaken.

I'm out for tonight, will bookmark till after Sundays game. I usually surf opposing forums, but don't rub it in their faces after we win because of karma. :bricks:

Chances are we won't see you guys for 4 years after this week, hope it turns out to be an amazing game.
Beat it! Chances are..you'll be seeing a lot of the Patriots on the highlights of most sports shows showing how Brady and Co. dismantled the Cowgirls!

Its all good caues Marcus, DeMarcus and Greg will take turns at the new special play they have installed for Brady. Its called meet me at the quarterback!!!!:eek:
We've been working on a little game ourselves its called LETS SEE HOW MANY PICKS WE CAN MAKE ROMO THROW. :rocker:

Whats up with you guys and the 5 year and 6 year were so amazing come backs. Seriously, I can go on and talk about former glory years...

Yes, I follow football more than some baseball/football local homer who only follows their team when its winning. Only pathetic teams need bulletin board material week in and week out to come out on Sunday/Monday and perform. Look at those weak dolphins trying to guarantee wins and talk trash every week, yet they do nothing. They are trying motivational tactics that end up failing. Keep it in the lockerroom....

Bulletin board material is a plus to keep your team motivated when EASY teams are coming up. You don't really need bulletin board material when playing 5-0 teams. The motivation for playing those teams comes from the need to prove yourself on the public stage.

But what do I know about football...

Aint but 2 things in texas son ....just curious do you have horns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back