PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marcus Cannon: Done with chemo

Status
Not open for further replies.
take it one step at a time guys. But the future is looking pretty bright. Imagine the size of our OL....you talking some serious ...plow the snow action...There is nothing like retooling our OL ..on the fly.....:rocker:

Last edited:
hopefully he can help koppen not get steamrolled....

he's one guard, who's the other one? Connolly?

Mankins is gone, gone, gone, finally. No way they're paying him top $ for one year. Sayonara to him.

Not to be the Debbie Downer here but what specificly does he mean by this...

"The first thing my mom and my dad told me to do is pray," Cannon said last week, "and here we are today. I'm a fifth-round Patriots draft pick, and half the mass I had is gone."

Half WHAT mass? Tumor mass?

Benign mass.

hopefully he can help koppen not get steamrolled....

he's one guard, who's the other one? Connolly?

Mankins is gone, gone, gone, finally. No way they're paying him top $ for one year. Sayonara to him.

Ummm . . . Asante Samuel says hi.

I am hoping that Cannon blows it up at training camp and allows us to move Mankins. I like Mankins, but he is not worth the money when you factor in how small he comes up when you need him most. I'll never forget his performance in the superbowl and then in our last playoff game when we needed one yard Koppen gets blown up and then on the very next play Mankins gets blown up. I expect that from Koppen but not from the supposedly best guard in the game.

Besides, when Mankins sat out I barely noticed a difference

I am hoping that Cannon blows it up at training camp and allows us to move Mankins. I like Mankins, but he is not worth the money when you factor in how small he comes up when you need him most. I'll never forget his performance in the superbowl and then in our last playoff game when we needed one yard Koppen gets blown up and then on the very next play Mankins gets blown up. I expect that from Koppen but not from the supposedly best guard in the game.

Besides, when Mankins sat out I barely noticed a difference

Given that he was voted first team All Pro, you may be the only one who didn't notice a difference.

I don't understand why the patriots don't just sign mankins.

Their biggest asset is Tom F. Brady. If you protect him, he tears defenses apart.

Vollmer Solder Mankins Cannon

Yes please

I don't understand why the patriots don't just sign mankins.

Their biggest asset is Tom F. Brady. If you protect him, he tears defenses apart.

Vollmer Solder Mankins Cannon

Yes please

Well, it takes two to sign a contract. If Mankins wants to be paid the biggest contract for a guard and the Pats want to pay him the 3rd most, one or both sides have to give.

Given that he was voted first team All Pro, you may be the only one who didn't notice a difference.
Anyone who says there wasn't a noticeable difference in the performance and attitude of the Patriots O/L upon Mankins return wasn't paying attention to the games.

I'm still not sold on Mankins agent giving him the best advice but he must be re-signed.

Anyone who says there wasn't a noticeable difference in the performance and attitude of the Patriots O/L upon Mankins return wasn't paying attention to the games.

I'm still not sold on Mankins agent giving him the best advice but he must be re-signed.

Thank you, Brady tore it up when Mankins came back, but Mankins was also fresh as a daisy when everyone else had to deal with half a season of wear and tear, the opposition included.

I'd be ok with franchising him for another season, he'll get a nice big paycheck, and BB can plan for his replacement, maybe it's Cannon, who knows? All I know is that I desperately want us to aquire Michael Jasper. A line with him, Cannon, Vollmer, Solder (if he pans out) has the potential to be legendary.

YouTube - ‪Michael Jasper NFL Training‬‏

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey