PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
This coinfirms what I was afraid of -- my visit to NJ knocks me out of watching the game.

This coinfirms what I was afraid of -- my visit to NJ knocks me out of watching the game.

Which pretty much the only place on the planet. I guess that win over the Ravens really made the Dolphins popular.

The Colts and Texans should be an interesting game. Sadly :)) ) I won't see it... 'cause I'm going to the Pats game. :singing:

I was worried about getting screwed because I have to go to Orlando, but it looks like I'll be OK.

Now, I would like to sneak out of my sister-in-laws, sans wife, to watch the game at a bar, can anyone think of some good excuses??

I was going to lie to the wife, about remembering a "last minute" gift I wanted to get her, and then go out. But she has decided that we are going to exchanges gifts on SUnday morning before we drive down.

Where's Constanza when I need him!!!!!

I was worried about getting screwed because I have to go to Orlando, but it looks like I'll be OK.

Now, I would like to sneak out of my sister-in-laws, sans wife, to watch the game at a bar, can anyone think of some good excuses??

I was going to lie to the wife, about remembering a "last minute" gift I wanted to get her, and then go out. But she has decided that we are going to exchanges gifts on SUnday morning before we drive down.

Where's Constanza when I need him!!!!!

Why not try the truth? I am not particularly fond of your sister, your sister is not fond of me. You like spending time with your sister alone. Best for everybody.

Or if you get along at all with her husband, you two could do some male bonding. Be careful he might take you to a Fins bar.

What you need to do is get a wife who appreciates football...... Just tell her the truth, you were good enough to travel to her sister's house without *****ing, the least she can do is let you slip out for 4 hours to watch the game.

how is it that parts of Tennessee, jersey, east PA, and most of NY are not getting the jets tennessee game? do people really not watch their team when they suck, so much that its not worth it for the network to broadcast it?

Which pretty much the only place on the planet. I guess that win over the Ravens really made the Dolphins popular.

Think of the suspense...
Are the 2007 Pats good enough to snap the lphins win streak?

Aaaaaaagh!!!!! I live in the green!
:confused: :mad: :eek: :eek:

Why does part of Texas get NY Jets @ Tennessee? Oilers ties?

Ah, wonderful... upstate gets Miami-New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back