PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Map: Most Hated NFL Teams in Each State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Tennessee and Kentucky hate the Texans? Animosity over a new Houston team?

Forget the US (and yes Mike the Brit, we won the electoral 69-67), we're the most GLOBALLY hated professional sports franchise. Love it!

Um ... NFL team, I think. Some way to go before you match Manchester United.

Wow, NOBODY hates the Giants?

No. But no one hates them as much as they hate the Jets. (Stands to reason!)

EDIT: Or the Cowboys/Eagles, interestingly enough.

Wow, NOBODY hates the Giants?

Lots and lots of people hate the Giants. It's just that they're apparently outnumbered in this admittedly unscientific poll. [I would think, for example, that they're more hated in Texas than the Iggles.]

I hate the Raiders. In fact, they're the only NFL team I HATE (I despise the Jets -- that's different). Perhaps now that Al Davis is no longer there it will change. But Darryl Stingley ...
My first thought on the subject is to hate Jack Tatum, but yeah he was a raider.

Why do Tennessee and Kentucky hate the Texans? Animosity over a new Houston team?
I found that curious as well. I would've bet the farm the Tennessee hate choice would be the Colts. Another curious one was Mississippi going hate on the Saints.

I found that curious as well. I would've bet the farm the Tennessee hate choice would be the Colts. Another curious one was Mississippi going hate on the Saints.
or the Rams, Tennessee fans might still have some animosity over the 2000 super bowl

Yes, personally I'm sad we aren't more hated.
Eastern states are smaller and New York looks less important than Idaho
Reflexive hate. Texan fans hate the guys that stole the oilers and the Tennessee guys respond in kind, the Texan fan hate is swallowed up by Cowboy fan hate.

This map does show how pathetic Colt fans are. Everyone else hates a team in their division, but not those ******s. (I apologize to any ******ed people for calling them Colt fans.)

This map does show how pathetic Colt fans are. Everyone else hates a team in their division, but not those ******s. (I apologize to any ******ed people for calling them Colt fans.)

Out of all of our opponents that could be considered rivals in any form, Indy would likely be one of the least hated teams for me. My experience with their fanbase is that they are not too bad at all.

PIT, NYJ/NYG, DEN, and BAL are the tops for me; with MIA close behind.

I'm guessing this is based on a reddit poll with an extremely small sample size. Looks cool though.

Re: Dakotas - yeah, there are a lot of Packer fans out here. We have 2 sports radio stations here in Sioux Falls - one broadcasts Vikings games, one broadcasts Packers games.Also there are a lot of Broncos fans in the western half of the state(s). I'm guessing the Packers fans + Broncos fans concentrate their hate on the Vikings, while Vikings fans hate a lot of other teams more equitably.

The "extremely small sample size" would apply to this poll in the Dakotas. One or two additional voters could swing this in another direction.

or the Rams, Tennessee fans might still have some animosity over the 2000 super bowl
Before the Texans, yup I agree.
I'm a f@H(k!N reetahd and am totally offeneded. Who are the Colts?:D

I found that curious as well. I would've bet the farm the Tennessee hate choice would be the Colts...

Maybe the Tennessee lack of hate toward the Clots is the result of the close relationship between
Jeff Fisher & NaPolian/Dungheep from their days on the NonCompetition Committee, during which
they conspired to allow the Tittyans to beat the Clots in the final game of 2007, thus blocking RAC's Cleveland Browns from making the post-season.

Thats pretty cool and that also struck me as odd the NM/AZ thing. Also suprised Texas wasnt the Giants but Philly certainly makes sense.

What also struck me is what does it say about your team if your not hated, pretty much tha your a non factor.

Who could bother hating the Raiders anymore they havent been relevant in 10 years.

What's wrong with Wyoming? Don't they hate anybody? Maybe there's no electricity or they haven't invented television there yet ...

Patriots most hated NFL team in the world

I found this a bit surprising. I mean I know that most NFL teams fans hate us and I kind of wear that as a badge lol... but other countries/continents also hate us as much?
Surprisingly, while New England pretty much hates the New York Jets, almost everyone in the world hates the New England Patriots. They were the most-hated team in Asia, South America, and in three U.S. states.

I didn't even know anyone in Asia and South America even knew what American football was lol. Granted this was only a poll of reddit users and so of course has no scientific basis.

Just thought it was interesting, although he doesn't show the world image and only the US image of which states hate which teams the most. Actually kind of sad the no one hates the Bills, poor Bills.

Find it kind of funny that Indy still hates us even though Peyton is no longer there lol.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2014/08/the-most-hated-nfl-teams-in-each-state/

I found this a bit surprising. I mean I know that most NFL teams fans hate us and I kind of wear that as a badge lol... but other countries/continents also hate us as much?

I didn't even know anyone in Asia and South America even knew what American football was lol. Granted this was only a poll of reddit users and so of course has no scientific basis.

Just thought it was interesting, although he doesn't show the world image and only the US image of which states hate which teams the most. Actually kind of sad the no one hates the Bills, poor Bills.

Find it kind of funny that Indy still hates us even though Peyton is no longer there lol.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2014/08/the-most-hated-nfl-teams-in-each-state/
It was a surprise, but since this post is from August I'm going to go ahead and close it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes