PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manziel's an idiot!

Has Florio ever been punched in the mouth? I think Ill ask him should I ever meet him.

Might need someone to come bail me out of jail.. ;)

We can start an emergency collection for bond immediately, especially if it's for Florio. I'm guessing that we could actually raise enough that you could tempt Hernandez's attorneys by quickly being their "lead" case and top priority.

So I was watching NFL Network for the first time in forever and Deon Sanders and Brian Billick were like foaming at the mouth about Cleveland starting Manziel. They were a little over excited about it and looked like kids on Christmas, literally bouncing around in their chairs why they tried to sell each other on it.

Coincidentally it was McGinest that said he should have to earn it.

Deon went so far as to predict Cleveland will be chanting his name anytime Hoyer drops a pass, which I thought was funny because if they did it would be entirely due to ESPN and NFL Network's hysteria over the guy.

I'm sure Manziel loves it but I would normally almost feel sorry for someone getting this treatment. These networks really love quarterback controversies now. It's like the newest thing they like to invent and then report on and then eventually create. Peyton got a decent amount of coverage when he was taken #1 but it was nothing like it is today.

Whatever you think about him, he does have an intriguing skill set coming into the NFL, but if battle lines get drawn in the national sand over him, I can see a Tebowmania part II, with all the good, and all the bad that in part pushed Tim out of the league

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back