PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning's Super Bowl at 6 PM Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder in case you forget. :D

Is this something the players even look forward to anymore?

I'm sure there's a few lower paid players who appreciate the free trip to Hawaii, but even the coaches who are required to go after losing the Conference championships have to look at this as a bit of pain.

After all, nearly all of these guys can afford to go on an actual vacation in Hawaii on their own time and not risk a career ending injury.

I just know this is Peyton's day. He owns this baby!!!!

I'll make it a point to go outside and snow blow.

I love how now he is trying to spin it that he was taking full responsibility himself when he said "I'm trying to be a good teammate but we had protection issues." If he wasn't blaming anyone else, why preface it by saying he was trying to be a good teammate. Doesn't make sense.

Makes even less sense when Polian went on WFAN and said Peyton was right, he played well and the OL sucked.

Drewwho said:
I just know this is Peyton's day. He owns this baby!!!!

Excuse of the day====
"The balls are slippery". McGuire's already giving him an out and he hasn't thrown a pick yet. Oops, there's Vasher,never mind.
............GMAFB.............

Manning ....heh

Manning just threw his third pick...those damn slippery balls. This guy is going to need therapy before his career is over...serious

Hey, I guess this really is Manning's Superbowl. He's playing how he does in every other big game. 50% completions, 3 interceptions. Some things never change.

You clowns just don't get it...it's NOT Peytie's fault!!!...it's that damn offensive line!!!....oh wait.......

One and done again.

I hope they let somebody else start next season. :D

The officiating in this one was almost as bad as the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back