PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mannings int count

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny88

Banned
Reaction score
1 so far. Imagine if he was actually playing a good team?

Last edited:
Hahahaha It was a good one too. I don't even care that my fantasy football season is screwed-- this is AWESOME. Love it.

I don't love the Dolphins, though. They just picked McNabb AGAIN. Please. Dolphins. STOP TRYING. That is all.

Only 1 INT?

How resilient, what an amazing player. Absolutely phenomenal. Bravo Mr. Manning, bravo. A shoe-in for the league MVP at this point.

I tip my hat to you Peyton, you put the Oral in Moral victory my friend.

.......BUT THAT WASN'T HIS FAULT!!!!!

UMM .....UMM.......DALLAS CLARK WAS SUPPOSED TO JUMP 9 FEET OVER HIS DEFENDER AND MAKE A DIVING CATCH......IT'S NOT PEYTON'S FAULT!!!!:bricks: :bricks:

Last edited:
Hahahaha It was a good one too. I don't even care that my fantasy football season is screwed-- this is AWESOME. Love it.

I don't love the Dolphins, though. They just picked McNabb AGAIN. Please. Dolphins. STOP TRYING. That is all.

7 ints in the last two games. Oh I forgot ALL the colts players are not healthy. Waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa.

This man is amazing. The courage in which Manning is playing with a 15.4% QB rating has me AMAZED. How does he do it - play out there with a replacement LT and subpar WR's and still manage to keep his passer rating in the double digits...how?...how?

Peyton Manning is clearly the best QB in the history of this game!!! There I said it!!!! We are all blessed to be able to watch this amazing QB take the field. How can he keep up this level of stellar play and uncompromised courage week after week????

Last edited:
Why do so many national people want to say how most of Manning's ints were not his fault.. Please stop making excuses for him media heads..

Last year, after the Houston loss and near Miami loss before the playoffs, Colts fans were either outright or on the border of asking for a new coach. I think there was at least a 50% chance Dungy would have been gone after a loss to KC. It will be interesting to see if this is reversed, and Colts fans start saying Manning is now the one who needs to be replaced, or if it will go back to Dungy. Without the Super Bowl win of last year, Dungy would definitely be out by the end of this season.

Last edited:
Last year, after the Houston loss and near Miami loss before the playoffs, Colts fans were either outright or on the border of asking for a new coach. I think there was at least a 50% chance Dungy would have been gone after a loss to KC. It will be interesting to see if this is reversed, and Colts fans start saying Manning is now the one who needs to be replaced, or if it will go back to Dungy. Without the Super Bowl win of last year, Dungy would definitely be out by the end of this season.

Dungy is retiring after this year. He was contemplating retirement after last year. No matter who they bring in, Manning won't have the same statistical dominance.

Plus this is Brodie's first start ever and so far has better numbers than Manning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes