PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning vs. Manning (a/k/a Colts vs. Giants) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
emoney_33 said:
I dont give a damn about the giants... You are acting as if I'm a giants fan. The fact is peyton threw 3 stupid passes that most teams would have caught at least 2 of them. Stop making excuses for your overrated team.... Why are you in a pats forum during a colts game btw? Seriously can you say... OBSESSED

Excuses for an overrated team. The hell are you so angry about? They hardly look overrated right now.

RyanTheColtsFan said:
Your team beat the BUFFALO BILLS by 2 points today and my team is overrated?

I will leave you guys be as non-Pats fans aren't allowed apparently. Enjoy the game. Should be good.

I dont know about the rest but i've never had a problem with your posts.

RyanTheColtsFan said:
Your team beat the BUFFALO BILLS by 2 points today and my team is overrated?

I will leave you guys be as non-Pats fans aren't allowed apparently. Enjoy the game. Should be good.

The Pats rarely lead the league in margin of victory. The Pats have won three super bowls by a total of nine points. I'd rather have that than win by 20+ points and never make it to the big game.

Giants are just gashing them on the ground. They must be averaging 8.0 ypc.

ONe hellllluva catch by burress there, wow

Great job there, Burress.

Wow.

heh man he tips alot of balls before catching. Hard to battle his hegiht though.

..and now we see why big wr's can be important.

(of course it helps if they can play...see Hayes, Donald)

RyanTheColtsFan said:
Geez I thought this was a discussion forum. Being from the area, I like to come here for a bit to read the feedback. Wasn't aware it was Pats fans only.

My friend.

The name of the site is patsfans.com.

Not, assess a team that hasn't won crap.com.

I dislike Buress but crap he made two amazing catches. Beyond amazing, spectacular.

Ok giants, rule number one. Put someone on Harrison at all times. No zone plays. No cushion.

Might get to see Adam test his leg.........

The Giants defense really does have slippery hands, Peyton should have 3 Interceptions going into the half.

Ugh man screw Eli, Plax has been the hero so far for the Giants.

Last edited:
RyanTheColtsFan said:
Geez I thought this was a discussion forum. Being from the area, I like to come here for a bit to read the feedback. Wasn't aware it was Pats fans only.

Ryan, it's good to see you back here!
Many happy returns!

Vinatieri looks very good.

Jerk.

the Colts haven't been able to stop the run at all this game, the giants better win..

Yeah, anyone who says the Colts aren't missing James is full of it. Definitely a step back for their running game.

I think the giants may not be as good as everyone thought.

BradyisGod said:
I think the giants may not be as good as everyone thought.

I think the entire NFC East may not be as good as everyone thought. It will be a close division but one full of potential mediocrity.

BradfordPatsFan said:
I think the entire NFC East may not be as good as everyone thought. It will be a close division but one full of potential mediocrity.
But but but but a New YORK team plays in the NFC East...the media thinks it HAS to be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down