PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning vs. Manning (a/k/a Colts vs. Giants) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
peyton manning looks sharp as usual...this offense is pretty consistent..shows the value of the players playing together for a while lile harrison,wayne,peyton

SVN said:
peyton manning looks sharp as usual...this offense is pretty consistent..shows the value of the players playing together for a while lile harrison,wayne,peyton

Except Peyton should have 3 interceptions but the giants defenders can't catch the damn ball

emoney_33 said:
Except Peyton should have 3 interceptions but the giants defenders can't catch the damn ball

Three picks on three possesions if my math is right.

Woulda, coulda.. if you dont make the play, you don't deserve the credit.

The running game looks amazing. Never liked Rhodes... might as well give Addai the PT, IMO.

Hope Wayne's okay. Would be horrible to lose our best WR.

its 3rd down so this will either be a td or a dropped INT

BradfordPatsFan said:
Three picks on three possesions if my math is right.
those things even out in a game. a team which doesnt utilize its chances doesnt deserve credit anyway.iam not a colts fan but the offense is always consistent.they havent punted once.

RyanTheColtsFan said:

The running game looks amazing. Never liked Rhodes... might as well give Addai the PT, IMO.

Say what you want, fact is, 3 throws directly into the hands of the defense.

SVN said:
those things even out in a game. a team which doesnt utilize its chances doesnt deserve credit anyway.iam not a colts fan but the offense is always consistent.they havent punted once.

Not giving credit at all. Just saying that it sucks for the Giants. The defense has been put in position to make plays and hasn't.

RyanTheColtsFan said:

Yup.....you're right there Ryan....and thats why the Colts are up 12 (soon to be 13) to nothin). That said.....3 should be INTs does not an efficient offense make.

well looks like a nice start to a blow out.

emoney_33 said:
Say what you want, fact is, 3 throws directly into the hands of the defense.

And that defense couldn't catch. End of story.

Correct me if im wrong, but will the box score in the mornings Herald have "3 missed INT's from DB's who didn't make the play" ?

desi-patsfan said:
well looks like a nice start to a blow out.

Only if the giants coaching is pitiful. The colts can't stop the run, they are only down 2 td's. Maybe if they don't pass 3 times in a row against a team you've been running all over they will get something going... Oh yea and if their defenders wipe the butter off their hands

RyanTheColtsFan said:

i dont think they want to put addai in and trust a rookie with pass protection which is a big part of what the colts offense does with the backs blocking for manning.more often than not when he is in backfield its a run play i think

RyanTheColtsFan said:

Correct me if im wrong, but will the box score in the mornings Herald have "3 missed INT's from DB's who didn't make the play" ?

Have you nothing else to do and no where else to go while your team is playing?

RyanTheColtsFan said:

I dont give a damn about the giants... You are acting as if I'm a giants fan. The fact is peyton threw 3 stupid passes that most teams would have caught at least 2 of them. Stop making excuses for your overrated team.... Why are you in a pats forum during a colts game btw? Seriously can you say... OBSESSED

BradfordPatsFan said:
Have you nothing else to do and no where else to go while your team is playing?

Geez I thought this was a discussion forum. Being from the area, I like to come here for a bit to read the feedback. Wasn't aware it was Pats fans only.

Do we need this many Manning commercials? Is there no one else that is marketable in the NFL?

I'm not sure Michael Jordan had this many commercials at any given time.

alright, 99 percent run 1 percent pass. Sounds good to me.

emoney_33 said:
I dont give a damn about the giants... You are acting as if I'm a giants fan. The fact is peyton threw 3 stupid passes that most teams would have caught at least 2 of them. Stop making excuses for your overrated team.... Why are you in a pats forum during a colts game btw? Seriously can you say... OBSESSED

Your team beat the BUFFALO BILLS by 2 points today and my team is overrated?

I will leave you guys be as non-Pats fans aren't allowed apparently. Enjoy the game. Should be good.

Just for the newer people here, Ryan has always been a class act around here so he is welcome to post. I think he gives a pretty fair assessment of what he sees, so cut him some slack. He's probably excited about the first game for his team, just like we were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back